Accidental Touchings

my best grabbing was pretty epic.I went to Old Navy w/ my girl because she wanted some shower sandles (reefs for the beach, 3$ for dorms)so we get seperated cuz I'm bored. I wonder off, then see her bent over picking up some shoes, I come up behindher and goose her deep and proper. cheek, then inbetween to get some inner thigh...it's quite the squeeze and I'm wondering why my hand doesn't fit like it normally does, has she put on a couple pounds?NO SIR.WRONG CHICK!!!!11!This was no glancing accident, it was intentional but not on this girl. Who was cute too though :)She turns (after yelping) I see her face and raise my hands above my head and drop to my knees. My girl appears and I run to her. I was obviously terrified and the two of them saw how their outifts were similair and we all laughed.No threesome.Satistyfing-0 akward-57 initially, then 5.
Har.That reminded me of a repressed incident I had in NC a while back.Much like yours, but worse for a reason apparent.I was messing with this girl, she was 20 but looked 17. Super petite.I was breaking records on Silent Scope in a arcade next to the theater in which we were about to take in a flick.I walk out of the arcade and up behind her in line.Get real close.Nut to butt close.And I'm positioning my junk so she can feel it.The girl turns around, and of course it isn't her.This chick couldn't have been older than 16.She blushed, kind of moved forward slightly.She was either slightly flattered, as may be common among todays whore-idol reared, sex-bombarded youth, or just too nervous to protest a strikingly handsome, well-built older half-black man accosting her in a public place.I said, "Oh shit".Unfortunately, the girl I was with wasn't around to make apparent what happened.So I said, "sorry, thought you were someone else".I also glanced around to make sure no boyfriend/father was about to take a swing.I walked away with half a chub and just hoped I wouldn't have to make a break for it.By "make a break for it" I mean jog at a leisurely pace away from some fat old mall security guard.Good times.
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love this thread! biggrin.gif Havent had such a good laugh in a long time!

Nothing overly exciting:Was at a club with the gf and her friends and her hottest, sluttiest friend runs over to give us hugs. I was still recovering from a shoulder reconstruction so my arm was in a sling, I have my hand open on my sling-arm to give her an awkward sort of hug and as she jumps up to me her boob lands right in my hand and I get a nice free grope. For a second she has a surprised look on her face, but then she goes back to drinking her jug of Jim Beam without a care in the world.

It was computer class, and I needed help, she leaned in and I leaned back and to stretch and my hands basically grabbed those boobies
Anyone want to start up a collection to put donk4life through storytelling lessons?

So I'm 17, I get recruited to stay with my mom's best friend/our neighbors kids while they go out. This is cool because she has this awesome booze cabinet that me and the friends raid after she leaves. She told me later that she knew we did but didn't care. So this particular night, we get well blitzed and because everything is taken up I fall asleep in her bed. The next morning I wake up spooning her with a hand full of boob and knocking on the back door. I almost jumped out of bed and she didn't move. I guess I wasn't the only who had a bit to drink the night before. For the longest time I regretted not taking a shot to see how far I could have gotten.

• 2 months later...

I'm comfortable with my decision to post a relevant link in a thread of my own creation even though the thread was no longer on the first page.

You know how gay it is to bump your own threads?It's gay, like crazy-gay, musical theater gay.
so, how many cult classic threads do you have to your credit?
so, how many cult classic threads do you have to your credit?
I was merely kidding, if you look above, I was the first man to bump to this thread in quite a long while.But honestly, I hate the sickies.
I was merely kidding, if you look above, I was the first man to bump to this thread in quite a long while.But honestly, I hate the sickies.
ANSWER THE QUESTION
But honestly, I hate the sickies.
if this is true, be careful. its the first step to becoming one.
I hate it because I"m not a part of it.
I hate it because I am.I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE READING THIS. I HATE YOU. YOU HEAR ME? I HATE YOU.
I hate it because I am.I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE READING THIS. I HATE YOU. YOU HEAR ME? I HATE YOU.
So what we need to find is a happy median.Shake, lets frolic through a meadow and forget all our thread troubles.
  • 9 months later...

bumping for myself- i have a new one from the other day, but i got really wrapped up in some old threads. I found this one and a few other awesome ones by accident just now, and I'm going to re-read them and listen to slow-dancing songs.

• 5 months later...

Oh man, I just directly backhanded our receptionist’s boob. I centered it up nicely. Had my back to the office, working on something. Discover an error. Turn around leading with my hand to show someone the error. Unbeknownst to me, receptionist walking behind me. Thwack. “Oh, sor-“ “Hey, watch it, buddy.” Playful though.Satisfying Scale: 7 (not because it was such a good feel, but more because I had been eyeing her boobs for a long time). Awkward Scale: 2.I think it’s nice when the woman gives you confirmation of the accidental touching. Call me old fashioned. I’m not saying that makes me old-fashioned, but I’d still to be called that sometime.

Oh man, I just directly backhanded our receptionist’s boob. I centered it up nicely. Had my back to the office, working on something. Discover an error. Turn around leading with my hand to show someone the error. Unbeknownst to me, receptionist walking behind me. Thwack. “Oh, sor-“ “Hey, watch it, buddy.” Playful though.Satisfying Scale: 7 (not because it was such a good feel, but more because I had been eyeing her boobs for a long time). Awkward Scale: 2.I think it’s nice when the woman gives you confirmation of the accidental touching. Call me old fashioned. I’m not saying that makes me old-fashioned, but I’d still to be called that sometime.
I enjoyed this post. Also, "unbeknownst" is a ridiculous looking word.
Not especially. Maybe if you drizzled runny shit all over it.
one cannot judge an entire culture solely on their scheise videos.

Hey Freud, can you come over here for a second? Yeah, I got these guys who took a post about boobs and somehow turned it into a conversation about German sausage. What do you have to say about that? Pretty clear, huh?What’s that?I don’t know…I guess I just assumed they were talking about sausage.Yeah, but…No, I mean, they were saying something looked German…and then drizzling…and, um…Hey Balloonguy, tell this guy about your cigar collection!:runs away: