The Official University Of Nebraska Cornhuskers Thread

You're an Iowa fan?? Even better... Huskers will crush them next week.
Crush us? Not going to happen, but they should be favored to win. Iowa has a young, inexperienced defense and playing on the road should make for a difficult test, but don't think for one second that Iowa couldn't win this game.Oh and if you are a Michigan fan, I'd keep your gloating to a minimum since I'm pretty sure both Nebraska and Iowa > Michigan in the past decade.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nebraska is going to rape Iowa, and in this case... that's a bad thing.
Don't see this happening. Iowa just isn't a team that gets blown out often, even during a down year. And as shown this season, Nebraska isn't very good due to being extremely inconsistent. Don't see Nebraska being favored by more than a touchdown.Oh, and I would love to make some wagers once the spread is released if there are any takers. :club:
You guys almost covered, hold your chin up.
That's what happens when you are 2/12 in 3rd down conversions and turn the ball over twice.
it probably would have been worse if martinez hadnt hurt his ankle. when that happens they turn into the nebraska burkheads. run right, run left, run up the gut. effective but limiting.
I don't know, I feel the complete opposite. Burkhead was way more effective running than anything Martinez was doing. Nebraska started pounding the ball and the Hawks couldn't stop it. Kept the clock running and Iowa's defense on the field for way too long to be effective.
I don't know, I feel the complete opposite. Burkhead was way more effective running than anything Martinez was doing. Nebraska started pounding the ball and the Hawks couldn't stop it. Kept the clock running and Iowa's defense on the field for way too long to be effective.
except martinez is our fastest player. you pound burckhead until the defense collapses and BOOM t magic is around the edge racing for big yards. without that threat they dominated the clock but scored less than they could have.
  • 3 months later...
any preference on who they hire? i'd take witchita states coach, marshall.
I'd love a semi tarnished coach like Howland to jump start the program.. obviously he'd leave in a few years, but maybe they'd get some momentum. NU BBall is such a flat line, I think they need something dramatic to get people to come here.

Shout out to my college friend who was a penn state fan who gave me so much shit about how Nebraska's championship and Osborne's reputation is tarnished...SUCK A DICK, RANK. SUCK A DICK.PREFERABLY AN DICK PASSED THE AGE OF CONSENT.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Yes. The new uni's are awesome, and a good gauge on who not to trust about such things.

Uniform Czar of all Sports, Dave Dameshek is absolutely trust worthy. He's just a traditionalist, and doesn't like teams tacking black onto a uniform when they aren't part of the traditional school colors.