The Official University Of Nebraska Cornhuskers Thread

It's nice to know we can look forward to seeing Nebraska dominate the big 12 north once again.
Not just the North.... maybe all of the Big XII.They have to get a QB and some sort of offense.They outplayed Texas .... the kicker went from hero to zero when he kicked off out of bounds.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I don't like the play calling, but our biggest problem is srunning a pro style offense with recievers that can't catch and a terrible o-line. We need to fire our weight trainer and get someone who has the HGH swiftnessOn the plus side, at least nebraska covered

I thought the only time a clock adjustment can be made is when the call on the field is reversed? There was no call on that play to reverse right?Did they get screwed?
No on all 3There are clock issues all the time. On 2 other occasions in this game...the ref had to have the clock adjusted because the moron running the game clock gets to watching the game and forgets to start and/or stop the clock when they are supposed to.Nebraska got screwed on the pass interference in the end zone.... inside the 20 the call should be half the distance to the goal...not on the 2 or the 4.Texas got screwed on the kick off when they called the receiver down on the 1 when he clearly did not have control of the ball and was not down.Nebraska got screwed when Colt tried to throw the ball away and they got called for pass interference on an uncatchable ball.Texas got screwed on a chop block call after they gained 15 yards because the umpire thought he saw something that wasn't there. Not only was Suh not engaged by 2 offensive lineman, but the Texas center missed the block totally.I think each team got equally screwed by the ref's but Nebraska gave the game away on a kick off out of bounds followed by a horse collar tackle. Can't really blame the kicker too much though....after all.... his foot put the only points up for the Huskers.What an embarrassment to the Big XII this game was.

As a consolation prize, they should give Suh the Heisman. That was the most impressive performance I have ever seen from an interior lineman. 4.5 sacks?!?! from DT?!?! Are you ****ing kidding me? I wish I had watched more Nebraska games this year.Ingram has been up and down, Tebow had a bad year, Bradford got hurt, McCoy was up and down......this is a good year for a defensive player to win. And Suh had the best individual performance of the year last night.Oh, and yeah, your offense BLOWS. To only put up 12 with that kind of field position the first half.....calling that "inept" is being kind.

As a consolation prize, they should give Suh the Heisman. That was the most impressive performance I have ever seen from an interior lineman. 4.5 sacks?!?! from DT?!?! Are you ****ing kidding me? I wish I had watched more Nebraska games this year.Ingram has been up and down, Tebow had a bad year, Bradford got hurt, McCoy was up and down......this is a good year for a defensive player to win. And Suh had the best individual performance of the year last night.Oh, and yeah, your offense BLOWS. To only put up 12 with that kind of field position the first half.....calling that "inept" is being kind.
Suh is really obscene. He has so many clutch plays. He wreaks havoc on the interior line, he has to lead the nation in swatted down balls, has punt blocks, field goal blocks. It's really, really rare that an interior linemen dominates a game, but he dominated this one, and the OU game. Going into the OU game, it was hyped as a match up of the nation's top two DT's, Suh and OU gerald McCoy, and Suh just humilated him, completely out performed him. He could easily be the first pick of the draft, depending on who gets the pick. I've never seen a DT dominate games the way he does.

His numbers really don't tell the whole story. I can guarantee he was indirectly responsible for NUMEROUS incomplete passes by McCoy because after he got tossed around like trailer park whore, he never took his eyes off Suh again.

As a consolation prize, they should give Suh the Heisman. That was the most impressive performance I have ever seen from an interior lineman. 4.5 sacks?!?! from DT?!?! Are you ****ing kidding me? I wish I had watched more Nebraska games this year.
I felt the exact way. Normally when you watch a football game, you watch the QB when he drops back. I just started watching Suh the whole time. What a beast.

He is pretty awesome. When he went to Nebraska.... no one thought he would get to play because they didn't think Osborne would let a black guy play QB.A guy from my hometown, Nate Mason also went to Nebraska which made them have 2 black QB's. The Big XII will hopefully get back to some decent rivalries again. Nebraska is going to own the North next year...it will take a couple of years for Gil to fix Kansas.

what utter nonsense. where the fuck do you get this shit?
it's a well known fact that all white men in the midwest are racist. get with it.Turner Gil was a fantastic hire by Kansas.
  • 3 weeks later...