The Official University Of Nebraska Cornhuskers Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love you, Suited.. but I'll never quite trust you, knowing your pockets are filled with shamrocks.
i really soured on C Weiss last year. hopefully he gets fired soon.and dont forget my jayhawk tattoo.
  • 1 month later...

hey D, you ever just go to youtube and watch video of the old days? running for 600 yards a game. overpowering top ten teams. god i miss the power I running game.

hey D, you ever just go to youtube and watch video of the old days? running for 600 yards a game. overpowering top ten teams. god i miss the power I running game.
I watch Tommy Frazier highlights all the time. What a fraud he didn't win the heisman
  • 1 month later...

Dear Lord,In the battles we go through lifeWe ask for a chance that's fairA chance to equal all our strifeA chance to do or dareAnd if we win,Let it be by the codeWith faith and honor held highAnd if we lose,Let us stand by the roadAnd cheer as the winners go by.Day by dayWe get better and betterA team that can't be beatWon't be beat.

I also have the pleasure of betting against Oklahoma. I also really liked betting against Nebraska in this game ( I think FIU will cover), but I can't bring myself to bet against Nebraska.
they better cover. -24 isnt that much.