The Official University Of Nebraska Cornhuskers Thread

LOL man, Suited, when you turn on someone, it's a full 180, there's no half stepping. Heaven help any ex-girlfriends of yours. Also, is there anything more exhilariating than watching tommie frazier highlights? I know it's been said before, but when I posted those "man crush pictures", there was a link to some video footage on him from my search, and I thought to myself "oh, I can watch just one" and it's like a drug, straight to your brain.
I was going to ask you when I saw your post about your dad being racist - if he is a Cornhuskers fan, he can't possibly hate Tommie can he?
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to ask you when I saw your post about your dad being racist - if he is a Cornhuskers fan, he can't possibly hate Tommie can he?
oh, I mean, he's not so racist that he can't have black people entertain him. He likes blues, Bill Cosby and football players just fine ( as long as they "keep their mouth shut" and " do their job" or what ever. He's from Iowa originally, so he's not as big of Nebraska fan as I am.
oh, I mean, he's not so racist that he can't have black people entertain him. He likes blues, Bill Cosby and football players just fine ( as long as they "keep their mouth shut" and " do their job" or what ever. He's from Iowa originally, so he's not as big of Nebraska fan as I am.
Ah, gotcha. Ha, honestly that was the first thing I thought of when I read your post - 'but what about Tommie?!?!?'I'm with you on watching the highlights. The last run/td vs Florida was epic.
Ah, gotcha. Ha, honestly that was the first thing I thought of when I read your post - 'but what about Tommie?!?!?'I'm with you on watching the highlights. The last run/td vs Florida was epic.
yeah, as long as they don't celebrate, have tattoos or cornrows, as long as they are extremely respectful, to the game and the white man, dad like black atheletes just fine. Major pluses if they lose any sort of "urban"accent, and sound "white" a la Walter payton.
If they can beat KState and Colorado, which they should, they will finish 8-4. Thats pretty good for a first year. And if they get a Big Ten team in a bowl game, you can make that 9-4.
I would take the top 5, maybe 6, teams in the Big Ten over Nebraska on a neutral field. And it's really not even close.
I would take the top 5, maybe 6, teams in the Big Ten over Nebraska on a neutral field. And it's really not even close.
I was just wondering what DDiDM's unbiased opinion on how Nebraska would match up with Big ten schools was. And then he appeared, like an angel, to give it.
I was just wondering what DDiDM's unbiased opinion on how Nebraska would match up with Big ten schools was. And then he appeared, like an angel, to give it.
I don't think Nebraska is awful..but let's be real here. No chance against Penn State or Ohio State. Slim to none against Michigan State. Iowa would have to be favored and so would Minnesota, though their stock is dropping right now. Northwestern would be close, but I'd have to give it to the Wildcats as they proved they can win in tough circumstances (no starting QB, no starting RB, on the road). Then there's Illinois..they're so schizophrenic, they could beat Nebraska by 3 TDs or lose by 10. Hard to tell.
I don't think Nebraska is awful..but let's be real here. No chance against Penn State or Ohio State. Slim to none against Michigan State. Iowa would have to be favored and so would Minnesota, though their stock is dropping right now. Northwestern would be close, but I'd have to give it to the Wildcats as they proved they can win in tough circumstances (no starting QB, no starting RB, on the road). Then there's Illinois..they're so schizophrenic, they could beat Nebraska by 3 TDs or lose by 10. Hard to tell.
I really hope Nebraska plays a Big 10 team in a bowl so you can see just how wrong you are. I'd take the Huskers versus anyone but Ohio St and Penn St.
I really hope Nebraska plays a Big 10 team in a bowl so you can see just how wrong you are. I'd take the Huskers versus anyone but Ohio St and Penn St.
LOL. Your Husksers will almost assuredly be better than whatever 7th place team from the Big Ten drops to the Insight Bowl.
  • 2 weeks later...
57 yards, are you fcking kidding me? I can't believe they went for it, and I can't believe they made it. Jesus what a game.
Holy shit that was awesome. Never should have come to that, but still.
  • 1 month later...

I dont know what to expect today. I think we'll win, but you never know with this defense. If they dont show up, or make ridiculously stupid mistakes that allow Clemson to get rolling we could lose this game. But Im gonna be optimisitic and say the Big Red takes it 44 - 27.

I dont know what to expect today. I think we'll win, but you never know with this defense. If they dont show up, or make ridiculously stupid mistakes that allow Clemson to get rolling we could lose this game. But Im gonna be optimisitic and say the Big Red takes it 44 - 27.
Growing up as an OU fan during the wishbone heavy 80's, I've seen the option run for what seems thousands of times. That was the worst example of execution I've ever seen. Terrible first half but there's still a lot of football to play. go Huskers
That was the worst example of execution I've ever seen. Terrible first half but there's still a lot of football to play. go Huskers
dont even get me started on the first half play calling.a nice win today. thge defense stepped up and got the job done. very proud of the defensive turn around this season.happy that Castille finally played up to his potential.
Credible first year for Bo, an excellent step in the right direction.
Im still not 100% sold on this offense though. Maybe its just the playcalling, I dont know, but too many times they just look lost out there.
Im still not 100% sold on this offense though. Maybe its just the playcalling, I dont know, but too many times they just look lost out there.
A taller QB may not get lost behind the front line as easily. oh no he didn'toh yes I did
  • 5 months later...