The Official University Of Nebraska Cornhuskers Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I have alumni friends of mine, that have huge husker goggles and I only had to give 2 touchdowns, so... sorry NU, but I bet with my head, not my heart.
I cant stay mad at you. But I can stay mad at Bill Callahan. I blame him. Its got to be his fault somehow.
I can't think of a more embarrassing sideline mascot than Lil' Red.
That's the god's honest truth. Herbie is bad enough, but Lil'd is just god awful embarrassing. The worst is the corn heads. It's bad enough that it perpetuates the stereotype that all nebraska fans are hicks, but it's also a god damn rip off of cheese heads, which i spit on. Nebraska, not the coolest fan base in the world. Other than like the LA bloods that wear NU colors.. they are fcking sweet.

total random post here but i just wanted to share:College footbal is soooo much better when Nebraska has a kick ass team. You guys are defintlely my fav team to see succeed besides my alma mater UGA. I've never been to a game there but when that stadium is rockin it was always fun to watch on tv. Also I remember always seeing that sign "Georgians for Nebraska" hanging on the field level wall I think near one of the endzones. Hopefully Pellini does well there but I think you guys should have gotten Paul Johnson(at GaTech now).So yeah....thats all I gotTommy Frazier one of my fav college QBs of all time

Hopefully Pellini does well there but I think you guys should have gotten Paul Johnson(at GaTech now).So yeah....thats all I gotTommy Frazier one of my fav college QBs of all time
This is the god damn truth. I'm kinda rooting for 3-4 years of pelini failure, so Nebraska can hire Johnson away from GT, because, Nebraska should run the god damn option, god damn it!!!! It's what made us special and fun and unique and a game planning nightmare for teams not used to seeing it ( and by the 90's, who was used to seeing it?) I can't really see another really big, major program wanting to go to the Triple option, so I'm not really afraid of Johnson being hired away by another big time program anytime son, so if Bo fails, Nebraska MUST hire him.
I cannot understand the play calling. Its a cold and windy day, so lets throw 10-12 times in a row. They had early success with the run and then just abandoned it. I DONT FREAKING GET IT.
Take your Ritalin, garth. Cream rises to the top ( and makes Mangino hungry)
Take your Ritalin, garth. Cream rises to the top ( and makes Mangino hungry)
They've been running it in the 2nd half. Helu is the man, for sure.And Suh just caught a TD pass on the goalline play action. LET THE BIG DOG EAT!
If they can beat KState and Colorado, which they should, they will finish 8-4. Thats pretty good for a first year. And if they get a Big Ten team in a bowl game, you can make that 9-4.
I hope not Northwestern, because I hate it when these teams meet ( only happened once since I started giving a sht about Northwestern football)
get the fuck out of our thread, you goddamn street rat.
LOL man, Suited, when you turn on someone, it's a full 180, there's no half stepping. Heaven help any ex-girlfriends of yours. Also, is there anything more exhilariating than watching tommie frazier highlights? I know it's been said before, but when I posted those "man crush pictures", there was a link to some video footage on him from my search, and I thought to myself "oh, I can watch just one" and it's like a drug, straight to your brain.
If they can beat KState and Colorado, which they should, they will finish 8-4. Thats pretty good for a first year. And if they get a Big Ten team in a bowl game, you can make that 9-4.
Dream on