The Official University Of Nebraska Cornhuskers Thread

I wish crazy Al Davis wouldn't have hired Lane Kiffen.. he would have been the perfect Husker's hire, and could have brought his dad along with him. Word around the camp fire is that Lane wanted the job when callahan got it..

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought about it some more, and the spread isnt my first choice.I want to go back to the power option. I want Nebraska football to be Nebraska Football again.
We should hire the Dolphin's offensive co-ordinator.. I want to run the wild hog!

Im not going to get down on Pelini. I know what he can do, and that is coach defense. If he has the players, they will bethe Blackshirts once more.Can he recruit and will he get rid of Watson. That is what Im going to watch for.

Nice game for the Huskers today. I listened to the end. I was thinking that they should go for 2 when they scored the TD with like 30 seconds left. Why let the game go to OT and let Tech get their Offense back on the field, when you can decide the game with your Offense against the D that you have been having great success against the entire 4th quarter and decide the game with Tech's Offense on the sideline. Thoughts? They didn't even mention it on the NU Broadcast.

You know things suck cock in Husker Nation when wins over Baylor and Iowa state please me. I wish the god damn big 12 wasn't so tough. I miss the Big 8 ( IE the big 2 and small 6)
At least we arent in the south. But the good news is that they would have lost that game last year. This year the D stepped up and played well in the second half. Next week is a loss, but after that all three games are winnable.

So I'm watching the '86 game vs Oklahoma on ESPN Classic, and besides it being an awful loss (20-17 on a fg with 6 seconds left, after being up 10...), it was a great game. I lol'd big time though when I saw Nebraska had a DE named Danny Noonan (caddyshack reference obv...).

So I'm watching the '86 game vs Oklahoma on ESPN Classic, and besides it being an awful loss (20-17 on a fg with 6 seconds left, after being up 10...), it was a great game. I lol'd big time though when I saw Nebraska had a DE named Danny Noonan (caddyshack reference obv...).
The guy went to my high school. He was a complete D-bag, from what I hear from kids who knew the family .
I have a strange feeling this game will be closer than people think on Saturday. Absolutely no reason behind it, BUT I GOT A FEELING!
Good read. It's 21 nothing with like 5 minutes gone in the first. If I end up being wrong, I'll say I'm wrong, but this game looks ugly early
i got a feeling the OU will cover.
Better read. Looks like I'm going to pick up a few bucks on some Alumni friends of mine ( yes, I'm not afraid to bet against Nebraska). In other News, Georgia Tech knocked off FSU. Boy, I sure am glad we didn't hire Paul Johnson. It sure would suck to see Nebraska running the triple option right now.. it's a much better idea to hand the program over to a guy with no head coaching experience at all, because he's a booster favorite.