The Official University Of Nebraska Cornhuskers Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes you did.We need a new Offense. Something that doesnt depend on our guys physically dominating the other team. Cause those days seem to be over.I'd say the spread HD or whatever it is that Penn State has gone to.
I think what's more important is for us to learn how to defend the 15-25 yard pass. It's been killing NU all game.
I think what's more important is for us to learn how to defend the 15-25 yard pass. It's been killing NU all game.
well yeah, but it might help if the offense could run the ball with any consistency. the secondary has some bad players, once they are gone the d should be fine. but the o-line is supposed to be a strenght and we still cant run the ball.

Well, that's sweet.... my two favorite teams, Nebraska and the bears, completely threw away football games on bullsht penalties. And while I can't really condemn Pelini for getting that Unsportsmanlike penalty after that bs call ( as I would no doubt drop all kinds of f-bombs on a ref), a head coach just HAS to have more restraint than that. I love Bo's passion, but you have to have a cooler head than that..

Well, that's sweet.... my two favorite teams, Nebraska and the bears, completely threw away football games on bullsht penalties. And while I can't really condemn Pelini for getting that Unsportsmanlike penalty after that bs call ( as I would no doubt drop all kinds of f-bombs on a ref), a head coach just HAS to have more restraint than that. I love Bo's passion, but you have to have a cooler head than that..
thing is though, watch any football game and you will see the head coach all over every ref in sight after a bad call. and i've never seen that called before.
thing is though, watch any football game and you will see the head coach all over every ref in sight after a bad call. and i've never seen that called before.
Well, hopefully Pelini told the ref something he's never heard before..
FYP
Yeah Im jealous of a program that has never done anything, ever. After Mizzou loses to Texas, and then to Oklahoma, you'll know the best team Missouri ever had couldnt even win the conference.

We need a new offense. I hate this west coast shit. We cant run the ball and we have no explosion against a decent team.We've got to go to the spread. I dont understand why Bo didnt fire Watsons ass and bring someone in to change this up.As for the defense. They just need some talent. Nothing at linebacker and safety will kill you. No speed, no instincts, no tackling. One change I would make is move Asante from SS to MLB. He has speed and he doesnt play the pass well. Dillard is awful and so is Glenn. I'd rather they just put some freshman in.