The Official University Of Nebraska Cornhuskers Thread

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wish he wasnt on ESPN College Gameday. My God, enough already.
I actually like him. I think 90 percent of analysts are boring and recycle the same ole same ole. 5 percent are actually good with something inciteful to say. and 5 percent are like emmitt smith and lou holtz, IE hilariously incompetent.

It was a good game, but they have some serious holes still.The running game was not good enough.And defensive pressure with the front four was not good enough, resulting in 340 yards passing for WMU.But Ganz is fearless, Lucky is so versatile, and some new recievers made plays.I loved Niles Paul on Special Teams. He has the burners. Just wait.

Oh yeah.The running game, or lack there of worries me.Gotta start pounding the rock.
Something funny is I hear from national guys that Lucky is supposed to be one of the best running backs in the country.. but none of the local writers or talk show hosts like him at all ( Jason Peter kills him on his local talk show) I get the feeling that the national guy's only knowledge of NU is some press release, or some summury blurb, and they remember Lucky 'cause he has a catchy name. This guy has not lived up to the hype.
Something funny is I hear from national guys that Lucky is supposed to be one of the best running backs in the country.. but none of the local writers or talk show hosts like him at all ( Jason Peter kills him on his local talk show) I get the feeling that the national guy's only knowledge of NU is some press release, or some summury blurb, and they remember Lucky 'cause he has a catchy name. This guy has not lived up to the hype.
Most of the stuff I hear is that he is all finesse. He seems to hit the hole soft and doesnt drive the pile or break tackles. He is solid and a good west coast pass catcher, but he isnt a five star recruit.
what the hell, bro?
I need Nebraska to prove they can beat mid level competition, before I start picking them in games like this. Don't get me wrong, I WANT Nebraska to win, but I'm realistic. If NU can beat VT, however, I'll pick them in every game but the MU game.
Thunder Collins just got arrested for 1st degree murder
Lol really? Man I had high hopes for that guy when they recruited him...They need to beat a down VTech team this week at home if they want to climb back into relevance. Vtech losing to UNC gives me hope, but will also make it more disappointing if they go into Lincoln and handle Nebraska.
Lol really? Man I had high hopes for that guy when they recruited him...They need to beat a down VTech team this week at home if they want to climb back into relevance. Vtech losing to UNC gives me hope, but will also make it more disappointing if they go into Lincoln and handle Nebraska.
Va Tech beat UNC. They lost to ECU.