The Official University Of Nebraska Cornhuskers Thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Throwing on 4th and 20 when you're up by 30, Bill? Yo uthink that extra touchdown is gonna save your job? What a fuking d-bag. too little, too late. It just gives me hope that we have talent for the next coach.
Exactly. There are some talented players there. Get someone in there who can "coach 'em up" as Spurrier says and the BIG RED MACHINE will be back and rolling.
Exactly. There are some talented players there. Get someone in there who can "coach 'em up" as Spurrier says and the BIG RED MACHINE will be back and rolling.
I gotta say, I know it would never happen, but Spurrier would be my dream coach. I loved him when he was at Florida, running it up on people, sht talking the rest of the SEC. I thought he was hysterical.ON a serious note, I want W. Virginia's Rich Rodregez as the next husker coach.
I gotta say, I know it would never happen, but Spurrier would be my dream coach. I loved him when he was at Florida, running it up on people, sht talking the rest of the SEC. I thought he was hysterical.ON a serious note, I want W. Virginia's Rich Rodregez as the next husker coach.
RR would be good, but if he wouldnt leave for Alabama and 4 million a year, I dont see him in Lincoln. I want a top assitant from someplace like Florida, or WVU. Someone with some passion and an innovative offense. Then bring in a quality D Coordinator and get to work.
On a serious note, I want W. Virginia's Rich Rodregez as the next husker coach.
that would be a perfect fit if you ask me. i love watching WVU games the past 3 years. Pat White/Steve Slaton are like the new school Tommie Frazier/Lawrence Phillips. it would be great to get a coach that runs the spread offense.
Navy Coach, Paul Johnson.Book it.
  • 2 weeks later...
Yo yo, there's only five days leftWhile niggaz is scared to death Callahan breathin his last breath
Now i'm lost and i'm wearyso many tears, i'm suicidal, so don't stand near memy every move is a calculated stepta bring me closerto embrace an early death now there's nothing leftthere was no mercy on tha streetsI couldn't restI'm barely standing, bout to go to pieces, screaming peaceand though my soul was deleted, I couldn't see itI had my mind full of deamons tryin' ta break freethey planted seeds and they hatched sparking tha flamein my brain like a match, such a dirty gameno memories, just the miserypainting a picture of my enemies killing me in my sleepwill I survive till' tha morning ta see tha sunplease lord forgive me for my sinscause here I come...

I'll tell you this, I am VERY interested as to what will happen to all the recruits when Callahan goes. Accoriding to Rivals, several of the recruits are only (soft verbals) as of right now. I would expect all of them to renig on their verbals for sure. But how many others will follow? I'm fairly confident all the in-state kids will stay, but what about those others?I will say this though, I'd rather lose some good recruits and get rid of Callahan than keep him and keep those recruits.I just hope some of those kids realize how truly special Nebraska is.

I'll tell you this, I am VERY interested as to what will happen to all the recruits when Callahan goes. Accoriding to Rivals, several of the recruits are only (soft verbals) as of right now. I would expect all of them to renig on their verbals for sure. But how many others will follow? I'm fairly confident all the in-state kids will stay, but what about those others?I will say this though, I'd rather lose some good recruits and get rid of Callahan than keep him and keep those recruits.I just hope some of those kids realize how truly special Nebraska is.
Doubtful. they were 8 the last time Osborne was the coach.

Seeing as how tommorow will be Bill Callahan's final game as the head coach at the University of Nebraska; I want to take this time to wish him well in his future endeavors. Its not you, its us. We just expect too damn much from our coaches. WE expect our coaches to motivate the players, get them to play with some passion. We expect our coaches to make adjustments, at halftime or during the week. We expect our coaches to respect and honor the Nebraska tradition. Clearly we expected too much. So good luck Billy, with that whatever the fuck it is that you do, and wherever the fuck it is that will have you. Goodbye, and good riddance.

Seeing as how tommorow will be Bill Callahan's final game as the head coach at the University of Nebraska; I want to take this time to wish him well in his future endeavors. Its not you, its us. We just expect too damn much from our coaches. WE expect our coaches to motivate the players, get them to play with some passion. We expect our coaches to make adjustments, at halftime or during the week. We expect our coaches to respect and honor the Nebraska tradition. Clearly we expected too much. So good luck Billy, with that whatever the fuck it is that you do, and wherever the fuck it is that will have you. Goodbye, and good riddance.
smart money is he'll be on Gruden's staff, where ever chucky might go next year.

Can you imagine being like a Bears or Dolphin fan, and a pitt fan and having to take a double dose of Wannsadt? That's my fear, that in a couple years Callahan will have resurrected his image, and lovie smith will have been fired and BC is the new bears coach.