Need A Lil Canadian Help

ok so since my moms side of the fam is from canada, i have a bunch of relatives in canada, so i called my aunt and she said she would rent me a PO box. so my question is to the smart computer people on here is this: will i still be able to access the sites from a US internet provider?

ok so since my moms side of the fam is from canada, i have a bunch of relatives in canada, so i called my aunt and she said she would rent me a PO box. so my question is to the smart computer people on here is this: will i still be able to access the sites from a US internet provider?
tahts a very good question, and it would depend on the network. i cant see sites not letting you log in from a us provider, if you were just railing. esp if youre listwed at a canadian address, you can just say youre in the sstates on business
tahts a very good question, and it would depend on the network. i cant see sites not letting you log in from a us provider, if you were just railing. esp if youre listwed at a canadian address, you can just say youre in the sstates on business
this makes me happy.

If I were you I would sign up one of your relatives and play under their account.If you were ever asked to prove the residence in Canada this could be difficult. Simply having a P.O. Box won't give you any documentation of residence. Whereas if you sign up a relative they can send in the documentation for you proving that they are a resident.This might be over doing it a bit but I would say it is better to be safe than sorry.Cheers,Scott

If I were you I would sign up one of your relatives and play under their account.If you were ever asked to prove the residence in Canada this could be difficult. Simply having a P.O. Box won't give you any documentation of residence. Whereas if you sign up a relative they can send in the documentation for you proving that they are a resident.This might be over doing it a bit but I would say it is better to be safe than sorry.Cheers,Scott
actually i have already figured how to remedy that, i am getting one of my statements for my credit cards sent there, and then having all my mail forwarded to my home address.
actually i have already figured how to remedy that, i am getting one of my statements for my credit cards sent there, and then having all my mail forwarded to my home address.
you coudl always find afriend in canada to deposit for you as well, and you just pay the back
gl man, i find it iffy, if you get caught, i'm not sure what'll happen, if not, power to you. who are you trying to stay with, if you don't mind my asking?(and yes, i'm jealous of the asian poon).
gl man, i find it iffy, if you get caught, i'm not sure what'll happen, if not, power to you. who are you trying to stay with, if you don't mind my asking?(and yes, i'm jealous of the asian poon).
im actually not trying to stay with any one particular site, i would more just like the option to play wherever i please you know? and the asian poon is funny, jmoney actually pm'd me earlier telling me he would like me to update my veteran label under my avatar to something more fun. so i told him to tell me what to put up there, so he sent me that. lol, thought it was funny....
you coudl always find afriend in canada to deposit for you as well, and you just pay the back
i dont have any close enough friends in canada to do that, and i dont want to ask my family members to do that much just so i can have the option of playing at sites i like.
im actually not trying to stay with any one particular site, i would more just like the option to play wherever i please you know? and the asian poon is funny, jmoney actually pm'd me earlier telling me he would like me to update my veteran label under my avatar to something more fun. so i told him to tell me what to put up there, so he sent me that. lol, thought it was funny....
oh i get where you're coming from with that. hopefully, there will still be enough fish on the other sites to make this profitable for you.
oh i get where you're coming from with that. hopefully, there will still be enough fish on the other sites to make this profitable for you.
actually i plan to keep most of my roll on full tilt as i have rakeback on there...so i'll most likely just play the cash games on tilt and the tourneys on stars for the rest of the time being, also i'll stay at fcp as long as possible.

You won't be able to play at any site where US players are banned. They will ban your US-based IP. Party is already doing this; it was confirmed by various foreign visitors who could not access their accounts while in the US.

Another interesting fact:You joined on my 20th Bday.However, you started too many threads. Could we not have consolidated these? This is hard to keep up with :club:
which thread do you vote we stay in?