HELL YEAH BABY DETROIT TIGERS... NO ONE THOUGHT THEY COULD DO IT BUT PEOPLE IN MI. U HAVE TO GIVE THEM SOME RESPECT NOW! I LOVE PLAYING POKER IN DETROIT.... and yes i was yelling this the entire time so the caps were on purpose

it is a dark day for an A's fan, but congrats, the Tigers fought hard and deserve to go to the series....be nice to see an AL team win the series that aren't the yankees

HELL YEAH BABY DETROIT TIGERS... NO ONE THOUGHT THEY COULD DO IT BUT PEOPLE IN MI. U HAVE TO GIVE THEM SOME RESPECT NOW! I LOVE PLAYING POKER IN DETROIT.... and yes i was yelling this the entire time so the caps were on purpose
OP wasn't a Tigers fan until about 3 hours ago. Fu.cking front runners, bet you were a Yankees fan at the begining of the playoffs!
Man...I've been a tigers fan for 21 years...and it feels AWESOME to have them go to the WS. I got to try to get tickets to the WS.
yeah its got to be good especially when theyve played like crap for as long as i rememberI also thing bonderman is a great story going from almost 20 losses to a great pitcher now

I am SOOOOO happy yes!!!been a tigers fan for as long as i can remember and al the shitty *** seasons i watched and cheered and NOW I can cheer for a winning team :)yes i am so happy nothing can take this smile awayGO TIGERS, WOOOOOORLD SERIES WOW

i was born a tiger fan.....and i can remember the last time they won. But yesterday was a very happy day!!!! I can also remember all the lean years and oh my were they ever lean....GO TIGERS!!!

OP wasn't a Tigers fan until about 3 hours ago. Fu.cking front runners, bet you were a Yankees fan at the begining of the playoffs!
Please ive been a tigers fan since 1985..when i was born.. glad to finally see them at the WS. mike ilitch is a genious he just needs to buy the lions and everything will be OK