Cnbc Online Poker Segment

http://moneycentral.msn.com/cnbc/tv/cnbcvideohighlights.aspxThis is a segment taped on CNBC with Mike Sexton, Annie Duke, and the President of the PPA.As much as she annoys me, Duke has GREAT debate skills. She should really be leading the fight against this legislation because she is a model public speaker.Sexton owns as usual.The President of the PPA needs to hire a spokesperson, he is a god awful public speaker. Straight up deer in headlights.Very good segment overall.sorry if this has already been posted, but I don't really care to search because I am cranky and so depressed from yesterday.

I have to agree that Annie Duke really represented poker's case well on that segment. The ppa spokesman seemed pretty nervous. Maybe that will get better after a couple more media appearances. He seemed smart enough if he can just get comfortable on camera.

As much as she annoys me, Duke has GREAT debate skills. She should really be leading the fight against this legislation because she is a model public speaker.Sexton owns as usual.The President of the PPA needs to hire a spokesperson, he is a god awful public speaker. Straight up deer in headlights.Very good segment overall.sorry if this has already been posted, but I don't really care to search because I am cranky and so depressed from yesterday.
Very nice video. Thanks for the post. It seems most everyone here hates Annie, but she just got some major points in my book.

Annie Duke Straddled her BROTHER after winning a touney.....anyway...poker is a skill game, poker is a skilled game, poker is a skilled game....then at the end PPA dude saids..."People want to gamble..people want to play poker"poker might be 75% luck..25% skill...maybe 80/20