Favorite Mixed Drinks

favorite mixed drink?Chocolate****ingMilkFill a glass almost completely full with milk(leave a little room to stop spillage), pour in a moderate amount of chocolate syrup(should only rise maybe less than a quarter inch from the bottom of the glass), stir vigorously until blended smoothly, and drink down your new tasty treat. Alcohol is for people too socially akward to have fun without it.

favorite mixed drink?Chocolate****ingMilkFill a glass almost completely full with milk(leave a little room to stop spillage), pour in a moderate amount of chocolate syrup(should only rise maybe less than a quarter inch from the bottom of the glass), stir vigorously until blended smoothly, and drink down your new tasty treat. Alcohol is for people too socially akward to have fun without it.
You're joking, right?Because if you're not, then that might possibly be one of the dumbest things I have heard. Ever.
You're joking, right?Because if you're not, then that might possibly be one of the dumbest things I have heard. Ever.
Explain? My post was a tad sarcastic, but I definitely wasn't joking. Alcohol literally has no postive effects. You can do anything without alcohol that you could do with alcohol, and do it without any of the negative side effects of alcohol.
Explain? My post was a tad sarcastic, but I definitely wasn't joking. Alcohol literally has no postive effects. You can do anything without alcohol that you could do with alcohol, and do it without any of the negative side effects of alcohol.
My post was a tad sarcastic as well, but I wasn't joking either. Alcohol is fantastic.But what about the positive effects? Lower inhibitions (for her), increased beer pong skills, etc.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's the best they're gonna feel all day." - Dean Martin
My post was a tad sarcastic as well, but I wasn't joking either. Alcohol is fantastic.But what about the positive effects? Lower inhibitions (for her), increased beer pong skills, etc.
Not to mention Dart and Pool skills.The relationship between my level of drunkenness and my skill in those games is directly correlated. It's quite amazing.
capt and coke...just killed a bottle tonight
me too
Learn your fucking drinks.Liquid Cocaine is Amaretto, Southern Comfort and Pineapple Juice. Goldschlager and Jager come nowhere near the equation.
up here, liquid cocaine is always gold and jager, but we're canadianian, so its probably backwords... for you!my favourite drinks:(dark) captain and cokedr pepperdr pepper from hellwhite russiansrye and cokeanything involving amaretto, SoCo, dark rumfinally, the Brown Goodman:chocolate milk, dark rum, tia maria and a scoop of chocolate ice cream. delicious.
Why would you ruin crown by adding pepsi? Drink it straight.Just so you all know, whoever lists vodka as a drink of choice is a vagina. Vodka is for pussies, sorry wang.My favorite drink would probably be a washington apple, shot or mixed. It's the one crown shot that the g/f likes, so I can't complain.shot - 1 oz crown royal.5 oz sour apple pucker.5 oz cranberry juice.Shake with ice, enjoy.mixed - 2 oz crown2 oz sour apple puckertop with cranberry, splash of sprite, enjoy.
I happen to enjoy vodka, as I'm sure other members here do as well.Enjoy your Sour Apple Pucker.
The Liquid Cocaine I know is Jag, Goldschlager, and Peppermint Schnapps. Although some bars I know make it with Sambuca instead of the Peppermint Schnapps. I guess it's made a lot of ways.
Liquid Cocaines here are 151, Goldschlager, and Jager.
I get the impression you're in high school.
If by high school, you mean college, then you're correct.
I just said that because I had the exact same feelings in high school. I had my first drink around 19.
I don't drink beer either, and I agree, they all taste like shit.As for my answer...Not neccisarily in order.1. Long Islands2. Vodka and Sprite3. Citron Vodka and Sprite4. Vodka and Redbull5. Effen Black and RedBull6. MargaritasThose are most of my standards. The main ones I drink being the first 3 or 4.
Seeing you like Redbull so much, I suggest you try "Crunk Juice" which is Redbull mixed with Hennessey, but can be made with other high quality cognac's like Courvoisier or RĆ©my Martin.
Seeing you like Redbull so much, I suggest you try "Crunk Juice" which is Redbull mixed with Hennessey, but can be made with other high quality cognac's like Courvoisier or RĆ©my Martin.
Never really had any Cognac, so not sure how i'd like it, but I'd give it a try probably.Side note: Pimp Juice... the energy drink that Nelly makes... goes amazing with vodka. It's just really hard to find the stuff. It's not really in most stores... but I hear Costco has it. I don't think it's much of an energy drink really, but that's how they market it. Tastes kinda like kool-aid, and it's bright green... but I like it.(To whoever..) Vodka is great, if you think you're somehow better for drinking other stuff, then congrats. I see no reason to force myself to drink things that just don't taste good to me.
My post was a tad sarcastic, but I definitely wasn't joking. Alcohol literally has no postive effects. You can do anything without alcohol that you could do with alcohol, and do it without any of the negative side effects of alcohol.
I enjoy the feeling of being tipsy. Spending a night drinking with friends is a wonderful time. There's two positive effects.Also, there are things I could do with alcohol which I just couldn't do without. Cocaine off a hooker, for example.Different strokes for different folks.And back on topic, Rye and Coke is my standard.

we made this drink for new years, it was awesome. We made it in a 10 gallon jug.1 bottle of tequila1 bottle peach schnops1 (small peroxide size)bottle of this 200 proof liquor (is not made to be drank, can substitute with everclear)4 or 5 cans of concentrated orange juice + water4 cans of concentrated limeade +waterLet's just say... eveeeeerybody was wasted by 12:00

I drink beer mainly because you get more for your $$ but if I chose liquor then it would be the following.Jack and cokeRum and cokeVodka and cokeWhiskey and cokeBrandy and cokeall of the above without iceI will only drink gin if it was the last thing left on this planet. I absolutely despise gin.I will also drink just about any girlie drink so long as I don't have to make it.

due to it being illegal for me to drink at bars, i have only had real drinks a few times. i really enjoyed long island iced teas. But what I usually drink is Vodka (the type of vodka usually depends on how well ive been doing in poker recently, but Smirnoff, Skyy, Absolut, Kettel One (the best), or the overrated grey goose) with club soda and ice. In tall glass put in ice, fill up 3/4 way with club soda and add 2 shots of vodka. Not bad for you calorie wise, tasty, and the carbonation makes you drunk quicker I beleive.Chase with official college beer: Busch light.

My favorite drinks:Playing home games..........................Crown and CokePlaying blackjack...............................Vodka SourPlaying Darts.....................................Busch Light(Gotta try not to break so many bottles on the floor this year)Road tripping.....................................Busch LightAt the bar............crown and coke, unless im broke then anything on tapAround here liquid cocaines are green and I think they are close to what DrawingdeadinDM was talknig about but I dont know for sure. I have never heard of anyone mixing Jagermeister and Goldschalgger before today might have to try that one out tonight at darts.