Party Cancels Monster & Million Gtd

"Important announcement Because of recent changes in U.S. legislation, we have made changes to many of our tournaments, tournament events and promotions. Please check the News & Events section for more details.Unfortunately, this change means we have had to cancel the PartyPoker.com Monster tournament and the Sunday Million Guaranteed tournament. Any unused freerolls you might have had when the changes went into effect have been converted into cash equivalent amounts. If you had any unused tournament freerolls, you can log in to your PartyAccount and convert them into cash."

yea we were talking about it earlier....i ended up getting refunded for a sunday million ticket, they gave me 215 (obv.)but the moster was really good... i had 2 100k tickets and 1 million... they gave me $100 for the 100k tickets and $350 for the million, which was a lot more then i thought i was going to get... Thanks party!!

Hell yeah. Now that was a way to make your customers that are leaving happy. Just converted and have 450 now. 1 weekly and 1 monthly. Hopefully they will still give me my Dan's Bonanza tomorrow to. Anyone know how long I have till I have to cash this out? might as well wait till I get that bonus sometime between the 15th and 17th is why I ask.

Yeah sure this was great news for you guys that had tickets but it SUCKS big time for those like me that don't.Remember that where charging us extra to play cash games for this and they ended up having 14 MILLION in the pot. And then they go on about how they will give 1/8000 back to those with tickets to the Monster final.WELL!?!?! Only one monthly has been played which means only 1000 players had qualified. What happened to the other 7000*$1800=$12.600.000????They just pocketed it!!!****ing bastards, I'm so mad right now!

Yeah sure this was great news for you guys that had tickets but it SUCKS big time for those like me that don't.Remember that where charging us extra to play cash games for this and they ended up having 14 MILLION in the pot. And then they go on about how they will give 1/8000 back to those with tickets to the Monster final.WELL!?!?! Only one monthly has been played which means only 1000 players had qualified. What happened to the other 7000*$1800=$12.600.000????They just pocketed it!!!****ing bastards, I'm so mad right now!
They're calling it the American Governmental Stupidity Tax.