Fcp Statement Friday Oct 13th

Daniel and da-crew, please don't leave us MAC users out to dry! I'd love to stick around when you move, love your site, just hate the ongame network software.
Don't forget about us Linux users either!! We need the Java download :club:
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, although I'm just a micro-limit player I want to add my thoughts.#1: Daniel, thank you and all involved at FCP for sticking with us.#2: I would like to add my vote to going with Full Tilt if at all possible. I love their software, features, table layouts, etc. Plus, their format for s'ng's is a lot more conducive to me since I play at my lunch break. FT has them running constantly, while the current FCP ones seem to be only every 1/2 hour.

Not looking good for us Java users. Live support doesn't have a clue, FCP info avoided my question in the lobby, and OnGame is the only network that I even know of that has java interfaces. I know when BetOnBet left the OnGame network and on to the Prima network they were unable to continue to provide a Java client.Looks like Full Tilt will be the ONLY existing option for Mac users without Boot Camp. Looks like Linux users will be almost completely shut out.

Not looking good for us Java users. Live support doesn't have a clue, FCP info avoided my question in the lobby, and OnGame is the only network that I even know of that has java interfaces. I know when BetOnBet left the OnGame network and on to the Prima network they were unable to continue to provide a Java client.Looks like Full Tilt will be the ONLY existing option for Mac users without Boot Camp. Looks like Linux users will be almost completely shut out.
Bob is not one to avoid any questions, he was probably busy and didnt see your chat.
Bob is not one to avoid any questions, he was probably busy and didnt see your chat.
Fair enough. However, it's kind of disturbing that the network transition is going on Nov 6th yet they don't even know what network they are going to, nor do they know if they will have Java support? That's like 10 days away...That being said, I do admire FCP for standing up for its' players and not pussing out like all the other OnGame sites. Unfortunately for Java users, it's probably all for naught and my only option is going to be Full Tilt and their horrible bonus/rakeback :club: I can only hope I'm wrong.
I am also hoping there will be rakeback.There will be rakeback.Right?
I'll sign up if they offer rakeback. Been wanting to play on this site for awhile now but have been waiting to see where it's going.
Fair enough. However, it's kind of disturbing that the network transition is going on Nov 6th yet they don't even know what network they are going to, nor do they know if they will have Java support? That's like 10 days away...That being said, I do admire FCP for standing up for its' players and not pussing out like all the other OnGame sites. Unfortunately for Java users, it's probably all for naught and my only option is going to be Full Tilt and their horrible bonus/rakeback :club: I can only hope I'm wrong.
It definitely will not have Java support. OnGame is the only provider that offers it.
well there you go.
Are you kidding actuary? Anyone who DOESN'T want rakeback might as well just quit poker right now 'cause you're an idiot. It goes without saying...And just for clarification I consider bonus rakeback. It's essentially the same thing except not unlimited.
Looks like Full Tilt will be the ONLY existing option for Mac users without Boot Camp. Looks like Linux users will be almost completely shut out.
Linux users can use wine to run windows executables... mac users without bootcamp can find virtual PC or any number of other x86 emulators.