Fcp Statement Friday Oct 13th

If they do a rakeback, there has to be a way for existing members to get it...Especially Charter Members. With thatI hope the charter member perks stay. Thanks again, and i am looking forward to the network switch.
there's another thing i forgot:BRING BACK THE CHARTER BENEFITS!
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So will we have to cash out then redeposit in a new site or will the accounts just be transferred?I figure the answer is probably we don't know yet but I thought I would ask..I vote for a UB skin or Doyle's Room. :club:

FCP should create their own unique poker site, and then let some other skins on as they expand. A little investment in some good programmers from India, install Bob as the Pres., and have Daniel as spiritual adviser(since he lives in the US). Then have the forum community give suggestions to the new programmers on the new poker software. Booya, FCP can be a force in the new online poker market.
I've got just two words for this plan and they're both fuck that.Seriously, there are not yet enough players at FCP for it to stand on its own. When you log on and see something like 11040 players currently online, understand that there are probably only about 500 or so logged on from FCP. Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.
I've got just two words for this plan and they're both fuck that.Seriously, there are not yet enough players at FCP for it to stand on its own. When you log on and see something like 11040 players currently online, understand that there are probably only about 500 or so logged on from FCP. Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong.
id think it was a little higher than that but would be supprised if it was over 2000 at any one time.

thx for the updates Daniel...i also want to mention what makes fcp so great is the "community" you've created, and the fcp lobby chat has a lot to do with it...so i just want you to keep in mind that it would HUGE if we still had lobby chat wherever FCP ends up...thx, and keep up the good work!! :D

Something about the 40k in free buyins would be incentive enough for me. Do you really think they're gonna have Federal Agents ready to arrest Jerry and the gang once they walk in the studio?
LMAO. :club:
id think it was a little higher than that but would be supprised if it was over 2000 at any one time.
My not-very-scientific method for estimating the 500 was to look at the OnGame Poker Classic site and see that about 5-6% of the entrants came from Full Contact Poker and then applying that ratio.
Added to your P
I'm not much of a multitabler, so I always forget that one, but I've definitely found it useful when I'm playing and railing.
Daniel,I would like to personally ask you to try and keep 5c draw. It is a great help to my bankroll.Thanks,Matt tecapp
I'll tip my hat to you, five card draw drives me nuts. I hate the game, but if you can make a roll off of, more power to you.

This is fantastic news!! I can't wait to leave On Game in the dust and move onward and upward.

I actually have the poker bug recently, so you can expect to see me playing a lot more at FCP over the next few days before the WPT tournament. I'm really starting to get my poker mojo back and loving it again. Playing with all these tough young internet players really lits a fire under me and I like that!
Great to hear!! It was good watching you play on FCP again, this time completely focussed and playing what seemed to be your A game (from my layman's point of view that is, lol).
I like the idea of building their own software, but are there enough players on FCP to support a stand alone site? I don't think we have the numbers to keep it self sufficient. We will have to partner with someone else in order to have the player depth. Maybe a partnership with Hollywood poker since they are going to find themself in a similiar situation as FCP. Cheers,Scott
FCP having its own standalone site would be great and all, but that could take years. I don't think we want to wait that long, do we? Sticking with Hollywood Poker as well as Poker Room and the other On Game skins is a great idea. If it were possible to move all those sites to skins of the same Network, we could be rolling again in no time.I hope it's not UB, though. I can't get over the fact that the cards are so tiny. Playing there gives me a headache. Absolute could be interesting. It was the first possibility that popped into my head.
i also want to mention what makes fcp so great is the "community" you've created, and the fcp lobby chat has a lot to do with it...so i just want you to keep in mind that it would HUGE if we still had lobby chat wherever FCP ends up...thx, and keep up the good work!! :club:
Absolutely!! FCP wouldn't be FCP without all us donks swapping bad beat stories in the lobby. :)Wherever the FCP poker room ends up, this is a great thing for all us FCPers. The dawning of a new day. I can't wait to see what comes next.
FCP having its own standalone site would be great and all, but that could take years. I don't think we want to wait that long, do we? Sticking with Hollywood Poker as well as Poker Room and the other On Game skins is a great idea. If it were possible to move all those sites to skins of the same Network, we could be rolling again in no time.
doubtful? do you seriously see every ongame skin moving to a different network? I don't.
Why not just add all the games for a perspective site? Badugi, A-5, 2-7, Razz, HORSE, SHOE, 7Stud Hi/Lo (No Qualifier), Chinese Poker, 5 Card Draw, 5 Card Stud, Soko.
FYP (Yeah, I'm being really picky, but yeah).

Granted it would take time for them to develop their own software, but that doesn't mean they can't join another network until the new skin is finished...It's definitely a worthwile investment seeing as they have this forum to get great input into what players want and are looking for in a site...Also, by the time the site is finished they'll still have a decent player base from these forums alone plus all the extra business they'll get just being one of the few sites still allowing US players...Imagine that entire $6Billion in online gambling profits going mostly to one site....too much to pass up...NEW SKIN!

Im a Charter right?
You need to check that yourself
there's another thing i forgot:BRING BACK THE CHARTER BENEFITS!
Yeah, those have kindof gone away...a special charter member rakeback would be sweet.
At one point did you completely lose all touch with reality?Ask yourself this; Why did they go after Calvin Eyre and not Bodog Ari? What makes you think they'd go after Loismustdie instead of Daniel Negreanu/whoever the hell actually owns FCP? They don't send the guy who buys a bag of weed to the pen for 7 years, they send the guy who brought in 152 lbs of weed. Big fish > Small fish.
What makes you think they won't? You're right, the guy who bought a bag doesn't get 7, but he does buy himself some amount of trouble, correct? When did I lose touch with reality? I don't know, let's mark it at about the point that reality changed, when 2 of the biggest dogs in the industry pulled the plug on U.S. players. That doesn't strike you as a warning, that maybe, just maybe it might be a good time to pull the plug on your internet gaming for awhile?
Those too. Why not just add Shanghai to the list? (I don't even remember the rules for Shanghai).
and might as well get some California Hold Em hahaless bad beatsQueue in post by CaliforniaHoldEm how we should all play this game
This is fantastic news!! I can't wait to leave On Game in the dust and move onward and upward.Great to hear!! It was good watching you play on FCP again, this time completely focussed and playing what seemed to be your A game (from my layman's point of view that is, lol). FCP having its own standalone site would be great and all, but that could take years. I don't think we want to wait that long, do we? Sticking with Hollywood Poker as well as Poker Room and the other On Game skins is a great idea. If it were possible to move all those sites to skins of the same Network, we could be rolling again in no time.I hope it's not UB, though. I can't get over the fact that the cards are so tiny. Playing there gives me a headache. Absolute could be interesting. It was the first possibility that popped into my head.Absolutely!! FCP wouldn't be FCP without all us donks swapping bad beat stories in the lobby. :)Wherever the FCP poker room ends up, this is a great thing for all us FCPers. The dawning of a new day. I can't wait to see what comes next.
Everything they said Daniel.You da man! I'll be ready to jump in as soon as the new FCP is ready.Thanks for fighting the good fight and the updates. And best of luck to you at the WPT Sunday! :club: