Pokerstars Days May Be Numbered

All I wanna say is. I am drinking a LOT tonight. Who is with me?This is even more depressing following my multi win earlier in the week. I feel like I'm losing money and I'm not even at a table.

... it intended to ignore an anti-gambling act ...
They aren't "ignoring" the anti-gambling act! PokerStars feels that the act doesn't change the legal situation for them offering online poker - as they say in the quote later in the article.There are so many horrible articles about this legislation that are just plain incorrect. It'd be nice if all of these places would do a little research before posting all of these misleading articles about the supposed "online poker ban".

I don't see how this is a huge problem, and how "POKERSTARS DAYS ARE NUMBERED!!!"All this article says it the the current bank PokerStars had doesn't like how they do business. Their are other banks in Europe that would love to handed the billions of dollars that PokerStars makes.

I don't see how this is a huge problem, and how "POKERSTARS DAYS ARE NUMBERED!!!"All this article says it the the current bank PokerStars had doesn't like how they do business. Their are other banks in Europe that would love to handed the billions of dollars that PokerStars makes.
im sorry but the original poster is acting like an idiot. if you want to post this as an interesting article that is fine.but to say "poker stars days are numbered!" is bull ****. by doing that, im sorry, but that is like yelling fire in a theatre. and you are an ******* for that. sorry to be so blunt.do you think there is not another bank out there willing to do buisness with pokerstars? do you really think stars hasent thought of this?come on man, use your head.
im sorry but the original poster is acting like an idiot. if you want to post this as an interesting article that is fine.but to say "poker stars days are numbered!" is bull ****. by doing that, im sorry, but that is like yelling fire in a theatre. and you are an ******* for that. sorry to be so blunt.do you think there is not another bank out there willing to do buisness with pokerstars? do you really think stars hasent thought of this?come on man, use your head.
QFMFT

OMG OMG OMGohhh it's only the bank, Do you know how many banks there are that would jump for that account, thousands.

May be a dumb question, but I don't care: will players have any problems actually withdrawing from their accoutn on a site that suddenly decides to bar US-based players from playingon real money accounts? I'm thinking of Stars, where I transferred most of my online funds when they decided to stay the course.

May be a dumb question, but I don't care: will players have any problems actually withdrawing from their accoutn on a site that suddenly decides to bar US-based players from playingon real money accounts? I'm thinking of Stars, where I transferred most of my online funds when they decided to stay the course.
No.Everybody is getting their panties in a bunch for no reason at all. It won't happen. Online poker will never die. US citizens will FOREVER be able to play online poker, and it's not close.
If you are going to quote somebody, at least try to be accurate, I said "MAY" be numbered, makes a big difference. And some of you are being short sighted, RBS is not some small hick bank but one of the majors, if other major banks put the breaks on then it wont matter what the sites want to do. Of course they could risk the smaller banks but not with my money