Poker Tracker Vs. Poker Office

I suse Poker Office, love it.Not sure if it supports FCP though, check into that.I chose Poker Office over Poker Tracker because the Table overlay is part of the software. Poker Tracker overlay is not, it's an add on.Very similar functionality though, I believe.

Almost on one uses both so you won't see any side by side type reviews.I use PT with PAH try them for free the first 1000 hands

I've actually tried both softwares. I started out with poker tracker and I thought (still think) it was a good software, after a while my computer crashed though and I lost my whole database. That's when I decided to try something new and I went with poker office. Some of the reasons I prefer office is; everything is built into it, it's a bit easier to use and has a much nicer interface, the filtering tool is better (might have changed since i stopped using pt).

I like pokeroffice, it's not complicated and it has all the things a good tracker should have. Well, I'm sure there are a lot of features that could be added, but I don't really miss anything. Oh! I'd like support for Full Tilt poker, but I read that's the next room to be supported.