so if we are goin chappelle we might as well throw a fav into the mix:FCP Bob: So you want to join the forum?Lil John: WHAAATTTTTTTT?Bob: The forum?Lil John: WWWHHHHHAAATTTTTT?Bob: Our forum. You know FCPLil John: OKKKKAAYYYYYYYBob: So you want in?Lil John: YEAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rwood is teh manorz9a5c72243585b445a2369ff938dzz9.gif
RWood for President...AND YOU KNOW THIS....MAN!
thank you thank you guys, i love you all, in a really man-love type of way. loll.i should run for prez, check the sigz nigz.
Well, am I getting some head out of this or what?
OBVVVVVVVVVVVVV, IT'S THE 2000's BI IS THE NEW STRAIGHT. GET WITH THE PROGRAM PEOPLE, ME AND MEX KNOW WHATSUPEDIT: wow this thread has gone from fcp lovin to something else...
Our strat forum posts have helped out my game considerably(i hope others can say the same for some of my posts, at least back when i wasnt on pokerlife tilt). I remember back in the day when i first started playing PLO, and alf13 ripped me apart when i posted a hand that i thought i played well but actually donked the sht out of it. zach, actuary, abba, wsox, dna, no neck, and all the others have helped me so much in the LHE strat, i know i would not have been able to support myself playing poker had it not been for the knowledge i gained, and the continually gain, from everyone.
You're welcome :club:
Was it on FT? I got mine banned for a month when we all railed bmwcoupe in that big bracelet tourney because i called out for cards too quickly or something.
Ya, me too... looooooooooool

Since this is the FCP lovin thread we should all give a Happy Birthday to Ripptyde!!!!!! He is celebrating his 42 birthday today!4 members are celebrating their birthday todaymakaveliwj(26), ripptyde(42), TheMick(22), Chasing50k(27)

Brothers don't shake hands. Brothers gotta hug
i just picked up tommy boy at costco today. like anyone cares. but it is one of my favorites. ok, time to pass oout