Limit On Different Sites

People always talk about how the most fish are on party but has anyone noticed the borderline retarded play on low limit (2/4 limit) on full tilt. They seem to play similar to the players on party at midnight or later when everyone is drunk. Things like call down with small pair with all overcards in on board, drawing to gutshots, and 6 people to the flop being capped with poelpe playing hands like 83. Don't know because I just switched from party to full tilt and it the only pay I have seen like this is like I said drunk party and live 2/4 in vegas.

i've noticed people on full tilt generally don't play enough hands, and so when they do, often chase poorly. people playing 2/4 LHE on FT though tend to have bigger problems than just chasing weakly, since they often have some overcard outs and such, as a result of having tighter hand selection than other sites (in general).

i've noticed people on full tilt generally don't play enough hands, and so when they do, often chase poorly. people playing 2/4 LHE on FT though tend to have bigger problems than just chasing weakly, since they often have some overcard outs and such, as a result of having tighter hand selection than other sites (in general).
I've also noticed alot of big action pots where I am completly surprised by the hands that are shown down. People going to a showdown w hands that are very obviously beat.
I've also noticed alot of big action pots where I am completly surprised by the hands that are shown down. People going to a showdown w hands that are very obviously beat.
agreed. not playing enough hands generally goes with people taking the hands they do play too far.
Has anyone checked out Pacific lately? :club:
They won't let me.And Full Tilt is turning into a aquarium. I played a 1/2 7 card stud and one a $70 dollar pot 4 ways with a single pair....My word. I will post the history tomorrow. It is funny.
  • 2 weeks later...
It was, by far, before the US bill was signed, or whatever, but now I have no idea if they allow US customers or not.
hmm... I wonder if it's still infested with donks or not. Would be nice to find out.

Too late for Pacific for me.....signed on tonight and it is closed to US players. They had previously said no new deposits, but we could keep playing if we had money there. Bummer for me,,,,,,I liked to play .5/1 and 1/2 there in the afternoon, before traffic picks up at Fulltilt