Doesn't This Chick From Ap Look Like Lindsay Lohan? Discuss

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys can have all the Lindsay Lohan and her UGLY FIRE CROTCH that you want.Lindsay's Fire Crotch (NSFW after 2nd jump)
I looked at it some more and there is no way it's real. If you look at it, the leg on the left is hers, but then they photoshoped in the vag and other leg. From that angle the vag and butt cheak would not be visible like that otherwise, plus if you look where they connected the two, it looks really strange. And besides that, it doesn't nearly have enough freckles on it
I looked at it some more and there is no way it's real. If you look at it, the leg on the left is hers, but then they photoshoped in the vag and other leg. From that angle the vag and butt cheak would not be visible like that otherwise, plus if you look where they connected the two, it looks really strange.
I think you're right. There be something wrong with that picture.

You guys just dont have flashbacks to this:LindseyLohan-y1.jpgHA HA Thread killer

fakesp6xh3.th.jpgProof ^^^^^Green dress flash pic is fake.
Already said green dress pic is fake. Click on the main pic on that page for the car pic that is not fake
Already said green dress pic is fake. Click on the main pic on that page for the car pic that is not fake
Eh just because some magazine posts it with the entire area covered up does not prove it's authenticity. It just means someone could have submitted the fake to the magazine and they used it for juicy gossip.