Spirit Rock aka Mahatma aka Zweig played this pot just a second ago. Biggest I've ever seen.> Copa posted small blind ($100)> Bartelby posted big blind ($200)> bettingtermi posted to play ($200)> Game # 292,502,026 starting.> Dealing Hole Cards> bettingtermi checked> 410 raised for $2,000> Zweig raised for $7,600> jaso folded> Copa folded> Bartelby folded> bettingtermi folded> 410, you have 10 seconds to respond> 410 called for $5,600> Dealing the Flop(K :D ;10 :) ;2 :) )> 410 checked> Zweig bet for $8,400> 410, you have 10 seconds to respond> 410 went all-in for $86,113.24> Zweig went all-in for $36,456> Extra chips returned to 410, $41,257.24> Dealing the turn(6:spade: )> Dealing the river(K :) )> Zweig wins $105,409 with Four of a Kind, Kings

410 went all in over the top with J high! He picked up a spade flush draw on the turn but got slammed down on the river.Zweig set him up a few hands earlier with an A high bluff he showed after 410 said he had QQ in the hole and a K hit the flop. You could just feel it coming. A few hands earlier, Zweig flopped a set with 2-2 and doubled up from 25K to 50K. Then he hit the 100K pot on the quad K's double up

I once saw spirit rock sitting at that game with 250, 000. I believe the max buy in was 25, 000. He is amazing to watch. He sets people up so sneakily, and takes a lot of medium risks so that he can get big pay offs down the road.

you don't need gaming club. any prima skin works, e.g. royal vegas poker, crazy poker, 7 sultans poker, etc.aseem

spirit rock, prahald friedman, is possibly the best ONLINE no limit player bar none. hes absolutly sick to watch and will turn hands over that you wont fathom,hes da man :!:
i completely agree, i'm gonna have to start watching him to pick up some tips and plays :D
SR's earn is gradually getting cut into in the UB game by a few new players.. Greener pastures, perhaps?
I think he's been playing on Prima Network for a while. The UK sites generally have some of the biggest NL games on the net. Ladbrokes has the biggest NL gmaes on the net, except they have a no americans policy because they do't want to run into problems with teh US gov
Spirit Rock ever play live ring games or tourneys?
he finished second to Chris Ferguson at the San Diego WSOP circuit and he has a PLHE WSOP bracelet
He plays some live pro. He finished 2nd to Chris Ferguson in a big event just a couple of weeks ago.He also participated in that Heads-up championship that is going to be on NBC.
He plays some live pro. He finished 2nd to Chris Ferguson in a big event just a couple of weeks ago.He also participated in that Heads-up championship that is going to be on NBC.
He got in that event over Juanda?? That's insane.
Juanda played in the heads up tourny
I thought there was a thread about that or Daniel was saying it was wrong he was left out of something. What was it that Juanda was left out of then?
ESPNs TOC special. Its hard as Annie and Raymer basically had to be there because so much TV time was spent on them. Other than that, who do you take out without an argument? I believe that Juanda belonged there too, but its just so hard considering the two people that definetly had to be there. I've heard people say that Raymer didn't belong but he had just won teh main event and Annie was the focus of a lot of TV time, outside of Daniel, in the leadup to the main event