Off topic I know. Sorry but would like more eyes for a quicker answer.I am looking into getting a new video card to upgrade for gaming, but I don't know anything about how to compare them. Anyone have any affordable recommendations or helpful info? I currently have a NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200. Thanks guys.

Off topic I know. Sorry but would like more eyes for a quicker answer.I am looking into getting a new video card to upgrade for gaming, but I don't know anything about how to compare them. Anyone have any affordable recommendations or helpful info? I currently have a NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200. Thanks guys.
if you know this is 'off topic' while typing your 1st sentence...then why even bother posting it here with that in mindjust curious
if you know this is 'off topic' while typing your 1st sentence...then why even bother posting it here with that in mindjust curious
'cus he'll get more replies than if he posted in OTRadeon or GeForce, you can't go wrong. They suit all price ranges as well.

What I would do is go to NewEgg they have great deals just surf through and find what suits your needs.If it's gaming get a newer raidion. Performance etc. Just look you'll see.

What I would do is go to NewEgg they have great deals just surf through and find what suits your needs.If it's gaming get a newer raidion. Performance etc. Just look you'll see.
cool site, thanks bwavesI agree about the Radeon, this ones pricey but worth it.ATI Radeon X1950 XTX 512MB PCIeOnly $571.99
cool site, thanks bwavesI agree about the Radeon, this ones pricey but worth it.ATI Radeon X1950 XTX 512MB PCIeOnly $571.99
That's one of the best on the market. I can't believe I spelled Radeon "raidion" LOL, I suck.I'm glad you enjoyed the site. I used to build computers all the time; the last one I built is a 64bit and they still don't have stuff out for it yet. Technology is incredible.If you ever need more help PM me.
That's one of the best on the market. I can't believe I spelled Radeon "raidion" LOL, I suck.I'm glad you enjoyed the site. I used to build computers all the time; the last one I built is a 64bit and they still don't have stuff out for it yet. Technology is incredible.If you ever need more help PM me.
Thanks, I will :club: