An Honest Question About Posters On This Forum

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy crap. How did I miss 15 pages of this?Oh, I know.I don't come to general.And when I do, it's just for rail threads/flipament threads/etc.I remember when I used to think of General as a community too. It was back waaaaay before they changed the board over. I was an general donk, and I wanted to be with the cool people. Now those cool people are mostly in OT, and I moved to strat, and so on.There are still cool people in general, but there will always be donks/trolls/idiots/etc. There isn't really much that can be done about it, IMO.IMO, general is pretty irreperable, I'm just working on keeping strat clean before it degenerates... Can I be a Strat mod?
You guys crack me up. I'm not speaking for anyone, but this is exactly the type of arrogance that I think MissIdaho was referring to. Ya know, acting like you are "above the law" and all..."there donks, trolls, idiots...but now I'm just working on keeping strat clean before it degenerates" Sorry, MissIdaho, if I'm misquoting you, so be it. I'll just say it myself...If you don't like general, then get the F out...agree 100% with everything the (usual cranky, but seems in a jovial mood today) Actuary has said so far. All 16 pages of it.
If you don't like general, then get the F out...agree 100% with everything the (usual cranky, but seems in a jovial mood today) Actuary has said so far. All 16 pages of it.
well, I was going to stick up for Zach, but well, how can I argue with such a wise man!well said sir!that notwithstanding, I actually slightly disagreed with Idaho and thought those that contribut more good content should be shown more leniency. I disagree with Zach and don't lke to use blanket statements for general. I'm treated well in here and I have fun ragging on some people. It's a good release!
If you don't like general, then get the F out...agree 100% with everything the (usual cranky, but seems in a jovial mood today) Actuary has said so far. All 16 pages of it.
That was pretty much the point of my post... What did you take from it?EDIT - I get it... I thought about saying that, but actually didn't type it, even though I thought I did. My point was supposed to be, if you don't like it, don't complain, just stay away. This forum has so much more to offer than just the GPF.
well, I was going to stick up for Zach, but well, how can I argue with such a wise man!well said sir!that notwithstanding, I actually slightly disagreed with Idaho and thought those that contribut more good content should be shown more leniency. I disagree with Zach and don't lke to use blanket statements for general. I'm treated well in here and I have fun ragging on some people. It's a good release!
You're #1, we all know it...Show off! :club:
Are you kidding?Cliff's Notes -This forum is overrun by fucktards.-People are tired of it. -JMoney is TheCorporation and should be banned./Cliff's Notes.
Easy sweetheart, I love you too. :heart:You forgot something in your "cliffs notes"-DrawingDeadinDM's evil tendencies to flame for no reason, and keep beating the situation at hand like a dead dogYou contributed a good page or 2 in this. All to look like an e-thug.
Kiss *** to everyone you want..it's not going to work. You're a complete chucklefuck and should be banned....again.And I get the feeling you will, Corp.
I said easy already Nazi...Am I defaming your e-reputation or something? I'm not trying to so relax sport. I'm here to enjoy, you are making it hard. Stop.And as for being a kiss ***? Actuary is well respected around here, and he gets my respect. I have liked him since day 1. Sorry, can't say the same about you.
I'm not sure strat needs it, but I'll sign the petition anyway.
I was only half-serious, but I'll take mod powers in the strat forums, ie moving posts, locking up useless ones, etc, since I'm in the strat forums 24/7, if they were offered to me....
I thought you already police the Holdem Forums pretty well?
I try.
-JMoney is TheCorporation and should be banned.
For the record: I made this claim a week ago. (Looking for the thread)http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...t&p=1443631**************Also, I never meant it to come across as though I hate the GPF.
I said easy already Nazi...Am I defaming your e-reputation or something? I'm not trying to so relax sport. I'm here to enjoy, you are making it hard. Stop.And as for being a kiss ***? Actuary is well respected around here, and he gets my respect. I have liked him since day 1. Sorry, can't say the same about you.
I'm glad that your time here is made less enjoyable because of me. Why is that, you ask? Because your post-padding nonsense and conjecture make me want to claw my own eyes out with a rusty carburator. All 70 of them EACH Day.And as for your second point, you don't need to tell me Actuary is well-respected, you dim witted squirrel fucker. Actuary and I are both members of the Mutual Admiration Society.

Man, people, please… I’m so stoned right now, lol and I just watched Click with adam sandler. Good movie, U gotta be super high to watch it though.But guys, I’m embarrassed. I’m ashamed at this ridiculous thread.Over 16 pages of stupidity, why? Because some guy who plays poker got a little hot from the flames, news flash Walter Cronkite (that’s a gold line), we’re all poker players, we all post useless facts from time to time, and we all get flamed.Big deal, Blair Rodman, denis rodman, who cares. He knows what he was getting into by signing up.And so Jmoney is the corporation, cant you guys see how much he wants to be a part of the community, I’m embarrassed for him, and for you guys. Acting like children. And childish children if there is such a thing! (, I told you I’m high )Lets all just take a breath, smoke a bowl, or not. Maybe a hot tea is more your style.. Ron I’m lookin in your direction fairy.Lots of high flying loveRT

Man, people, please… I’m so stoned right now, lol and I just watched Click with adam sandler. Good movie, U gotta be super high to watch it though.But guys, I’m embarrassed. I’m ashamed at this ridiculous thread.Over 16 pages of stupidity, why? Because some guy who plays poker got a little hot from the flames, news flash Walter Cronkite (that’s a gold line), we’re all poker players, we all post useless facts from time to time, and we all get flamed.Big deal, Blair Rodman, denis rodman, who cares. He knows what he was getting into by signing up.And so Jmoney is the corporation, cant you guys see how much he wants to be a part of the community, I’m embarrassed for him, and for you guys. Acting like children. And childish children if there is such a thing! (, I told you I’m high )Lets all just take a breath, smoke a bowl, or not. Maybe a hot tea is more your style.. Ron I’m lookin in your direction fairy.Lots of high flying loveRT
ok
"I recommend you stop being such a faggot." -Taxi Driver, Old School

Here's the PM I got from the new guy who flamed Cory for something inconsequential and I told him that he had no buisness doing it.Who am I, Norhas99? Shut up?Your post count arrogance is absolutely hilarious to me. "Me Loismustdie, me have lots of post, me cool!!!" You know what, your a ****ing joke. Like I said in an earlier post, get the **** outside and see the sunshine you ****ing geek. Somebody, I dont remember who it was, said I should take it easy on the guy, that he had a point, and I took that to mean that this guy is not part of the problem. Except he is. I gotta be honest- I don't even care. Most of my posts are in Religon, where, amazingly, everybody coexists pretty well and we ignore who needs to be ignored and people who get out of hand- well, they just kind of dissapear. Which, in my opinion, doesn't happen nearly enough on this site.

Most of my posts are in Religon, where, amazingly, everybody coexists pretty well and we ignore who needs to be ignored and people who get out of hand- well, they just kind of dissapear. Which, in my opinion, doesn't happen nearly enough on this site.
Just hope there's never a mass-banning of all the 'bat-shit crazy posters' on FCP. You may not have another outlet for all that wild and crazy religious discussion. I'm joking, dude.
"I recommend you stop being such a faggot." -Taxi Driver, Old School
I love that movie,You know what i was thinking about tonight while i was off my asss, If you could pick any one in teh world to party with who would it be, and I think i'd chose Adam Sandler, imagine hanging out with him and Rob Schneider and all those guys.that would be sweet