Has to be the most stupid aggressive player in the world.... first you raise in early position with 5-2 then you get called by a tight player then the chip leader reraises you and you move all in..... she said " i thought he had nothing... i had a bad read" What she should have said is im horrible and i wanted the whole world to see my try to steal pot after pot on tv....

He had been getting ran over and he makes a raise of more then/about half his stack after a raise and a call, she shoulda known he was serious and folded. Previous in the episode she made a steal on his raise, and they showed Vos raise a weak hand and steal vs him also. He must have been playing weak the previous action that we didn't see on the Tv. I like the aggression, but in that spot she needs to realize the situation.

Vanessa is a 2+2er:

i think in general if you think someone is likely to make a squeeze attempt against you, you shouldnt be stealing with 52s. if she picked up a live tell then it could be entirely different but stealing with 52s with the intent of pushing if someone squeeze raises is probably not a profitable play unless theyre doing it way too often of course.
i didn't think someone was likely to make a squeeze play on me just unprovoked. once the weak button called (which he almost never did with anything marginal, even on the button.. but he ALWAYS folded to a reraise) i expected a squeeze VERY often. of course, if button folds, i instamuck to a reraise. howeveer, once button called, i thought kevin would reraise a very large range of cards, and i was thinking about what i would do with a squeeze. i counted my chips and thought about it, and decided that i had just enough to push him off TT or lower, maybe JJ, and AQ or lower for sure. given that, i went for it. flat payouts, etc... i really wanted to take down that pot and coast for a while. to me there wa slittle difference between 7th and 5th. i could defend my play to the death but once you see it on TV you might understand better the dynamic of the guy on the button, etc. he happened to have AA, it happens, i look like a donkey. when he mucks TT i look like a genius. i have a lot of respect for bleu's play and that is why i did it... so what it comes down to is if a lot of you were there i think you would have done the same thing (flawless even said the same thing). basically, i can't wait for norman chad's commentary. "she has 5 high, she's moving in. i dont' know what she's thinking folks, she's insane..."
Link
i liked the dyke.- Jordan
Every time i follow a link to another site, like 2+2, i am so impressed by the quality of the discussion....seriously General here has become worse than useless here
Every time i follow a link to another site, like 2+2, i am so impressed by the quality of the discussion....seriously General here has become worse than useless here
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooli like non pc jokes.- Jordan
What a d ick you are.
at least i dont have friends who have sexual relations with cousins who are visiting in-town cause her father died.wow that was awesome.- Jordan
at least i dont have friends who have sexual relations with cousins who are visiting in-town cause her father died.wow that was awesome.- Jordan
it is a mystery that i havn't gotten a response on said topic yet. lol
at least i dont have friends who have sexual relations with cousins who are visiting in-town cause her father died.wow that was awesome.- Jordanit is a mystery that i havn't gotten a response on said topic yet. lol
Pretty classless comments, but it is safer that you're at least staying home to get drunk now.
Ummm, you should try reading the 23 some page thread about her on 2+2 from yesterday...the quality of discussion was so great they actually banned someone for a couple of days.I'm not a fan of dumbass comments, but our forum is not alone in that regard.Mark
isn't she a pro on stars?
Thats Vanessa Russo you are thinking of.

Her reasoning on WHY she did what she did is very flawed. SHE DID NOT have enough to get anybody (unless they are hopelessly weak tight) to fold JJ...or AQ...etc...She confuses the players in the hand a couple of times in her statement.Simple fact is..that folding 52 to a re-raise isn't the worst play in the world.Pot obsession as she seemed to have is the last vestige of the aggrodonk.And yeah..she was a pretty obvious bull dyke.

Thats Vanessa Russo you are thinking of.
Vanessa Rousso is hot and has hugetastic cans..... The one from WSOP last night is a "Pat." I couldn't tell if it was a lady or a dude......
Pretty classless comments, but it is safer that you're at least staying home to get drunk now.
lol, you serious?trevor knows what im talking about, that's probably it.i dont see what the big deal is? i don't really care how she looks. i'm just stating the obvious. don't get your panties in a knot, geez.wanna know some really freaky? i was in a gay bar for my 21st bday. lololoolol- Jordan