Arts And Crafts With Fcp!

So I was bored and happened to have all of these objects close by... and I decided to assemble it into greatness.Materials needed:1 small flat magnet2 cards of your choosing. (Krablar is demonstrated here)1 FCP poker chip or any poker chip with a metal insert.mag1ie7.jpgArrange the materials like so:mag2hy0.jpgAttach to metal surface! Bonus points for placing other poker related crap nearby. (I've chosen the "retarded donkey" figurine as shown)mag3ro5.jpgGreat for display around your computer desk, car, on the fridge covering up photos of ugly relatives, etc!

So I was bored and happened to have all of these objects close by... and I decided to assemble it into greatness.Materials needed:1 small flat magnet2 cards of your choosing. (Krablar is demonstrated here)1 FCP poker chip or any poker chip with a metal insert.mag1ie7.jpgArrange the materials like so:mag2hy0.jpgAttach to metal surface! Bonus points for placing other poker related crap nearby. (I've chosen the "retarded donkey" figurine as shown)mag3ro5.jpgGreat for display around your computer desk, car, on the fridge covering up photos of ugly relatives, etc!
actually a semi-decent idea