Bought into the 25,000 Guaranteed on Bodog that just started. 2 things- one, haven't really been playing to much. 2, hardly ever play a tourney with a starting stack over 1,500, this one is 5,000. So- and, I know that this is a tall order given that it's me, and my donkiness is out there for all too see- any advice on how to go deep in this one? Jordan? Hoosier? Looshle? PM Jackson? We are just looking to put the hex on my donkey style, for just one night. Also, if the feds come a knockin, what then?

Don't bluff, pick your spots, don't race for all your chips.
Well then, I am screwed. That's all I do.Interesting thing on Bodog. A check after the flop almost always says I have nothing, I will fold to a pot sized bet.
Well then, I am screwed. That's all I do.Interesting thing on Bodog. A check after the flop almost always says I have nothing, I will fold to a pot sized bet.
very very true
Don't bluff, pick your spots, don't race for all your chips.
OMG such lies! :)I like to play tight early, especially if I'm at a table that won't break for a while. I gamble a lot once antes get closer or are in play. I know a lot of players like to race smaller stacks over and over, and just steal to keep yourself in it if you lose the race :)Mark
I will take that into consideration. See, this is why I need you guys, gems like that!!
GL in the tourny...id rail you for a bit, but i dont have bodog downloaded...take it down, 6250$ would be nice. :club: