Fcp Strat Tournament3

Here it isP StarsPrivate Tournament#33230642FCP Strat Tournament3Oct 11th 22:00ETNL Hold'em$10+1PW= pokertimeHope I can play this one.Enjoy,

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm supposed to be drinking tomorrow night, but I may play. If not tomorrow, then next week, to donate my buy-in.
Why do you drink on Wednesdays all of a sudden..Get a hold of yourself, muster up 10 bucks, and play in the tourney loser
Why do you drink on Wednesdays all of a sudden..Get a hold of yourself, muster up 10 bucks, and play in the tourney loser
drinking w/ the neighbors... c'mon man.btw, huge bankroll boost last couple days, so if i'm not in this one im for sure in the next one
bump for Zach.I'll be there.QQ < 99and KK < A3and basically tha't my story do far.May have to try to mix it up more to fade those hits
LOL, I haven't even read Tourney strat today...Thanks for the PM aucu.. I'm in!I don't see Actuary in yet though...

I'll be there, is this just like a regualr tourney or do we have to like show our hands after and discuss and such?

I'll be there, is this just like a regualr tourney or do we have to like show our hands after and discuss and such?
I sure hope not, I teach you donks enough. :startsthetrashtalkingface:
LOL, I haven't even read Tourney strat today...Thanks for the PM aucu.. I'm in!I don't see Actuary in yet though...
No prob11 so far

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t100 (7 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)SB (t1805)BB (t4835)UTG (t1470)Hero (t2115)MP2 (t2375)CO (t1820)Button (t3580)Preflop: Hero is MP1 with Tspade.gif, Tdiamond.gif. 1 fold, Hero raises to t300, 2 folds, Button raises to t600, 2 folds, Hero calls t300.Flop: (t1350) 5heart.gif, Qdiamond.gif, 6spade.gif(2 players)n folds.Hero bets t1515 (All-In)[/colorWe ok w/ this?

Holy donkfest here.And I'm not even kidding.

yeah, yeah, what ever.zach....... tell me about your betting. 77, 233, 444.I've seen other folks play like that. Why the odd numbers?
No particular reason. I've seen others do it too.It works better deep in MTTs when you want to raise, but not 3x, but the stack of chips looks bigger, it's a lot more intimidating, maybe, smart players won't be deterred by it though.

Pokerfan, here was the hand where I pushed into your BB raise:PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t100 (7 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)SB (t1455)BB (t4835)UTG (t970)MP1 (t2615)MP2 (t2825)CO (t1670)Hero (t3630)Preflop: Hero is Button with T :club: , T :D . 3 folds, CO calls t100, Hero calls t100, SB completes, BB raises to t400, CO calls t200, Hero raises to t3630, SB folds, BB folds, CO folds.Final Pot: t4430Results in white below: No showdown. Hero wins t4430.

wow, folks are being really rude tonight.Could be my last tourney with this bunch.
Don't be so senstive, seriously :club: It's just poker.