Firepay To Ban Us Customers

Welcome back. What's wrong with firepay ? Anything we should all know about ? Although I guess now I have to move my money from firepay too. I just switched there after the whole neteller hacking thing. This is all giving me a headache !
I can't talk about it right now. Hopefully within the next week. But, I've had an absolutely mind-numbingly terrible experience with them since all that fraud stuff. My lawyer's looking over their latest press release right now.

Here's some more detailed info I got off 2p2 for those that haven't read it yet:SUBJECT: New FirePay policy for US account holdersOn September 30, 2006, the United States Congress passed the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006.Once President Bush approves the Act. FirePay (www.firepay.com) will no longer allow US consumer payments for online gambling merchants.Beginning the day President Bush signs the Act, FirePay will decline any purchase transactions from US FirePay account holders at any gambling merchant site.Ten days after President Bush signs the Act, FirePay will decline any transfer attempt made by any online gambling merchant to a US FirePay account.All US FirePay accounts holders will continue to be able to make purchases and receive payments from non-gambling, online merchants, as well as “Deposit From” and “Withdraw To” their US bank account.Click here for the latest news and opportunities for FirePay account holders.** Please note:This new policy will not affect FirePay account holders from outside of the United StatesFor any questions regarding these deadlines or policy, please email info@firepay.comSincerely,FirePayinfo@firepay.com