Firepay To Ban Us Customers

http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/articlebus...IAL-FIREONE.xmlLONDON (Reuters) - Payment processor FireOne Group (FPA.L: Quote, Profile, Research) said on Tuesday it would stop dealing with U.S. online gamblers after President George W. Bush signs a bill into law banning payments for online gaming there."The act will have a significant negative impact on the business ... and consequently the company has embarked upon a restructuring of its operations and cost base," it added.At the start of this month, U.S. Congress unexpectedly approved a bill making it illegal for companies to accept bets over the Internet or for credit card companies to process payments for online gambling.The gaming industry considers it inevitable that Bush will sign the act into law, and many companies have already said they are pulling out of the United States.Share prices crashed across the sector last week as a result, wiping out around $7 billion (3.7 billion pounds) of company values.FireOne, which is 76 percent-owned by Canadian payments firm Optimal Group (OPMR.O: Quote, Profile, Research), said: "The company ... will consider additional card-not-present payment processing opportunities outside of online gambling."FireOne shares closed at 65 pence on Monday, having fallen from 177 pence before the act was passed, valuing the group at around 36 million pounds.this is also confirmed by a statement on their websitehttp://www.fireonegroup.ie/press_releases/Oct10_2006.pdf

So does that mean I should be able to save their damn $10 fee by depositing to a poker site all my firepay money, waiting for them to close my account and then withdrawing from the poker site to neteller?Or is there a poker site somewhere that doesn't have a "you have to withdraw via the service you deposited with up to the amount you deposited before using another method"?

So does that mean I should be able to save their damn $10 fee by depositing to a poker site all my firepay money, waiting for them to close my account and then withdrawing from the poker site to neteller?Or is there a poker site somewhere that doesn't have a "you have to withdraw via the service you deposited with up to the amount you deposited before using another method"?
This is important. I mean it wouldn't make much sense so hopefully they will have a solution. I'll take a check or something, but if Firepay isn't going to give me my money I better be able to get it out somehow from UB.
my guess is yes, but if its a large amount of money I wouldnt risk it. I tried to ask this to full tilt but their support is dumb and didnt give me a real response.I believe AP lets you withdraw onto neteller if you deposited using firepay but im not positive. I dont use neteller (yet) but every time ive made a withdrawal they let me choose between neteller and firepay as a cashout option so Im assuming if I were to choose neteller that the withdrawal would go through.

those pussiesDon't expect Neteller to follow this example. Neteller is part of a merchant service for more than just online gaming. They are also the "preferred" service for many poker rooms so that's a lot of dough they'd be losing.

I'd be screwd if they did...Maybe I should just cash out everything now, godammit.
werent you the one begging for $1 to sit at the nutbar table? how much can you have online
werent you the one begging for $1 to sit at the nutbar table? how much can you have online
Whoa...Hold on there buddy.I didn't have any $$$ on Poker Stars...I have never played at that site, last night with you guys was my very first time, AND I didn't beg for a $1 either, we were playing 2c/4c for fun. Quit trying to be an e-thug, you look retarded doing so. I bet you felt really cool sitting in a 2c/4c game with $1,000. :club: You got busted!
Whoa...Hold on there buddy.I didn't have any $$$ on Poker Stars...I have never played at that site, last night with you guys was my very first time, AND I didn't beg for a $1 either, we were playing 2c/4c for fun. Quit trying to be an e-thug, you look retarded doing so. I bet you felt really cool sitting in a 2c/4c game with $1,000. :club: You got busted!
not only were you begging but you werent even pushing every hand every street like the rest of us were.btw, if you do have money online it would have been wicked easy for you to get $50 on stars in a second.
not only were you begging but you werent even pushing every hand every street like the rest of us were.btw, if you do have money online it would have been wicked easy for you to get $50 on stars in a second.
Dear E-thug, Please stop trying to look cool. I didn't want to transfer money over to play 2c/4c on stars, I just asked Aces for $1 to play since I was bored...Are you ok bud? Was I really "begging?" No, you piece of trash. Go deposit $1,000 into another 2c/4c game so you can make your e-penis look bigger...moron.

damn firepay, this sucks. Guess I'll have to cash out most of what I have on there and move the rest back to stars. At least there's still the option of getting a check if netteller decides to leave too, god this sucks.

Dear E-thug, Please stop trying to look cool. I didn't want to transfer money over to play 2c/4c on stars, I just asked Aces for $1 to play since I was bored...Are you ok bud? Was I really "begging?" No, you piece of trash. Go deposit $1,000 into another 2c/4c game so you can make your e-penis look bigger...moron.
I have a huge e-penis.
damn firepay, this sucks. Guess I'll have to cash out most of what I have on there and move the rest back to stars. At least there's still the option of getting a check if netteller decides to leave too, god this sucks.
Trust me, you don't ever want to deal with Firepay, anyway.
Or is there a poker site somewhere that doesn't have a "you have to withdraw via the service you deposited with up to the amount you deposited before using another method"?
I was able to cash out via neteller on stars without ever making a deposit ever. JS.
Trust me, you don't ever want to deal with Firepay, anyway.
Welcome back. What's wrong with firepay ? Anything we should all know about ? Although I guess now I have to move my money from firepay too. I just switched there after the whole neteller hacking thing. This is all giving me a headache !