Whats Your Br And $ Won?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've probably made roughly $15,000 in 3 years. Currently sitting on like $300 in my BR because I have really bad BR managing skills and constantly play outside my limit, yet somehow my insane donk luck allows me to profit sometimes. :PIf I had more BR control I'd probably be making $15,000 a month by now.

I can't believe you are playing 100NL with $7000 BR. This is just BS and you know it.$7000 is like 3 hands in a 100 NL.Another waste of bandwith.
lol. I don't want to say it but you are making yourself look bad. 100 is the buy in.
I play beneath my bankroll too.I look for the juiciest games, so it can range from .25/.5 limit to 3/6 limit depending on the site,Current BR = $2000Cashouts = $3000
$2000 isn't totally overrolled for 3-6 limit...Just saying.

Cashouts- 20k (last 16 months)Bankroll- 2k hopefully will be 4k in 4 weeks or so. Im feelin luckyAnd to the dude that says he makes 200 a day at the 50NL tables in a few hours. Ahem bullshit. I know that limit as well as anyone, and that is impossible to do on a consistent basis. I dont care who you are. Unless that is you are playing 33 tables at a time (20 shorthanded) hitting 10bbs/100.

Guest loser26
BR - 1008Cashed Out - 6kish
seems like everyone is winning 5k, 10k, 20k, 1.4 million. RIIIIIGGGHT! SUUUURE! look at the OP, he's some 6' blonde guy who just so happens to make thousands every week playing poker, dream on stakeboy. you're probably DOWN by thousands, and is coming on here posting that you've won to regain some self esteem.. HAHAHHA! FoCKER! woooo! yearh! Im RIGHT EVERYTIME!
seems like everyone is winning 5k, 10k, 20k, 1.4 million. RIIIIIGGGHT! SUUUURE! look at the OP, he's some 6' blonde guy who just so happens to make thousands every week playing poker, dream on stakeboy. you're probably DOWN by thousands, and is coming on here posting that you've won to regain some self esteem.. HAHAHHA! FoCKER! woooo! yearh! Im RIGHT EVERYTIME!
Don't be silly, I only make millions at the Craps table.

online: BR - 0 (i dont play online anymore)Cashed out - 1200ishlive:BR - 4000ishCashed Out - 2500my most common stakes are at max 200 nlhe. I know 20 buy-ins is still a bit shallow, but i really dont feel the need for more at this point. I suspect all my future profits will continue to be added into my BR now that my summer job earnings have boosted my bank account a bit. I think my biggest weakness is table selection - i usually dont give a **** what table i'm going to play on. I know some of the players at the B&M but still not a high percentage.....and lately i havent even played enough to worry about table selection