Whats Your Br And $ Won?

Just curious what everyone's current playing BR is and how much money everyone has cashed out.My BR right now is $7760 for the 100 NL tables on Stars and I've cashed out about $14000.I keep thinking about moving up but the 100 NL games are so juicy, does anyone else out there play well below the stakes they could because they just feel comfortable at a certain limit and feel like banking some money?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's nothing to brag about, just curious how much people on here have and what they play, I'm no where near the top of money in either BR or money won on this site, there are tons of people playing waaaay higher limits than me.

im right there with you.... my BR is at around 4000 right now and i still play at the NL 50 tables. My goal is to just win 200 a day 5 days a week and i do that very easily in about 2-3 hours playing that limit so i see no need to move up.... i know i could move up but why?????

What I've won....less than the OP.What I've cashed out....less than the OP. However, it's still somewhat significant money to me and I do feel like poker has helped me immensely when I needed it to. I agree with Actuary that this seems like a thinly disguised brag post.

im right there with you.... my BR is at around 4000 right now and i still play at the NL 50 tables. My goal is to just win 200 a day 5 days a week and i do that very easily in about 2-3 hours playing that limit so i see no need to move up.... i know i could move up but why?????
Umm...to make more money. Duh.If you can beat $50 NL, you can beat $100 NL and make twice as much doing it. It's not rocket science.
Just curious what everyone's current playing BR is and how much money everyone has cashed out.My BR right now is $7760 for the 100 NL tables on Stars and I've cashed out about $14000.I keep thinking about moving up but the 100 NL games are so juicy, does anyone else out there play well below the stakes they could because they just feel comfortable at a certain limit and feel like banking some money?
What's your hourly win-rate? Just curious...Nice br, maybe a slight brag post but w.e still nice br
Guest loser26

I wouldnt believe a number anyone posts on this thread. it seems like everyone is obviously insecure with their poker playing abilities and is posting shlt on this thread to make themselves look like some sort of winning pro poker player, hahahhahahaahh! fukin retarts!

My bankroll is 1.2 million. But I've never cashed anything out. I just have it sitting safely in my Neteller account.

4 buyins in 2-3 hours every day? seriously?
There's nothing to brag about, just curious how much people on here have and what they play, I'm no where near the top of money in either BR or money won on this site, there are tons of people playing waaaay higher limits than me.
nah, I mean an opportunity to brag for the responders.Seems like this type of thread comes around and, meh, not sure it ever accomplishes anything OP sets' out to.

bankroll - $0money won from poker - $5000limits played - 25/50c nl (~20k hands), 10/25c nl (~20k hands), 1/2$ limit (~20k hands), .5/1 and 1/2nl (~5k hands total), 1/2 stud and 1/2 o8 (~20k hands total), 3$/5$/10$ tourneys (~100k hands)like cincikid said, i havent won much, but ive won it when i neede the extra cash. when im ultra broke i usually come through with a 1k tourney win or a monster week at the tables, and when i have money to spare im a donkpatrick

I just made my own thread which is sort of related to this really. Check it out and give me some input, it's called 'need some help with maths'Also:Current BR - $1kCashed out circa $39k

I wouldnt believe a number anyone posts on this thread. it seems like everyone is obviously insecure with their poker playing abilities and is posting shlt on this thread to make themselves look like some sort of winning pro poker player, hahahhahahaahh! fukin retarts!
yeah, all of us actually lose money playing pokerOnly the house wins.yep.clown.
lol how much are ya down?
********************8yeah, all of us actually lose money playing pokerOnly the house wins.yep.clown.
Well d'uh, the house deal you brilliant cards but let the bigger stack suckout so that more money gets put in the pot and the pot rake gets higher, they therefore make more money from you. It's pretty obvious really.
I wouldnt believe a number anyone posts on this thread. it seems I AM obviously insecure with their poker playing abilities and am posting shlt on this thread to make Myself look like some sort of winning pro poker player, hahahhahahaahh! fukin retarts!
fyp
I agree with Actuary that this seems like a thinly disguised brag post.Umm...to make more money. Duh.If you can beat $50 NL, you can beat $100 NL and make twice as much doing it. It's not rocket science.
QFMFT
Retarts? Well in OP's defense, it IS possible to win $$$ playing poker. Sick, insane, amounts of money. So this is all possible.

BR - $625Cashout - (-)1700ish For the past few years I only played SNG's and the occasional MTT with little to no success. I would dabble in cash games now and then but mostly stuck to tournaments. For the past two months i have stricly played cash games [$25 NL/ $50 NL (recently)]. Since switching over to cash games I have had decent success and will continue to stick with the cash games. My overall goal is to play at my current level ($50NL) and move up to $100NL when my BR allows. I have made the mistake in the past playing the SNGs to play out of my realm and it hasnt served me well. Sticking to proper BR management is what I plan to do and just keep moving up limits when the BR and skill dictate it.

Well, let's see....Total deposits into Poker sites: $350Current Bankroll: ~$2100Total Cashouts: $1200Amt. won from online blackjack: ~$1100Amt. won from online sportsbetting: $1415So, that leaves $3200 - $350 - $1100 - $1415 = $335 as my amount won from poker...and I have won more than that from poker bonuses, so that means that I am a losing player.