Who Goes Winless In '06?

I'm a raiders fan so i'm rooting for us. Lets get that #1 pick and draft another DB!!!!I think the Lions have the toughest job. They face Buffalo at home then they go on the road to play the Jets. This won't be easy as both teams know what it takes to lose.Tampa Bay has the easiest schedule; just look at all those divisional games. The only tough team they play is Cleveland, but this is on the road. I have been surprised at their crap play this year. Unfortunately for the Bucs I don't think they will be able to keep this up. The running game and defense will come together for one week and win one.The Titans have a good shot. The toughest part of the schedule is week 8. They have a bye week before and the Texans come to town. They don't have a cakewalk though as they get to place the Texans again, but it is a road game. Week 16 they go into Buffalo. Buffalo will be tough but I think the Bills will be playing for pride not wanting to lose to such a bad team with a lot of rookies.The clear favourite. My Oakland Raiders. We've already utilized the bye week to perfection making sure to cruise by the toughest part of the schedule: Browns; Niners. Everything seems to be coming together for this team. Players, Coaches, Management. Everyone is working together. Management is doing it's best by not letting Jerry Porter play. Also, Kudos to whoever decided to hire Tom Walsh as the Offensive Coordinator. From a bed and breakfast to running the Raiders Offen..Well lets call holding the ball 'till the defen..Well lets call it the guys who try to delay the other team scoring by playing keep away with the ball. Art Shell is doing an excellent acting job. Randy Moss is the team captain. He's loving life! Two games in the schedule jump out. At home versus, Houston and the season finale at the Jets on New Years Eve. I think we are bad enough where we don't really have to worry about these games. I really think this is the year.edit: somehow my poll didnt show up. oops. that makes this topic more worthless than it already is.

I'm a raiders fan so i'm rooting for us. Lets get that #1 pick and draft another DB!!!!I think the Lions have the toughest job. They face Buffalo at home then they go on the road to play the Jets. This won't be easy as both teams know what it takes to lose.Tampa Bay has the easiest schedule; just look at all those divisional games. The only tough team they play is Cleveland, but this is on the road. I have been surprised at their crap play this year. Unfortunately for the Bucs I don't think they will be able to keep this up. The running game and defense will come together for one week and win one.The Titans have a good shot. The toughest part of the schedule is week 8. They have a bye week before and the Texans come to town. They don't have a cakewalk though as they get to place the Texans again, but it is a road game. Week 16 they go into Buffalo. Buffalo will be tough but I think the Bills will be playing for pride not wanting to lose to such a bad team with a lot of rookies.The clear favourite. My Oakland Raiders. We've already utilized the bye week to perfection making sure to cruise by the toughest part of the schedule: Browns; Niners. Everything seems to be coming together for this team. Players, Coaches, Management. Everyone is working together. Management is doing it's best by not letting Jerry Porter play. Also, Kudos to whoever decided to hire Tom Walsh as the Offensive Coordinator. From a bed and breakfast to running the Raiders Offen..Well lets call holding the ball 'till the defen..Well lets call it the guys who try to delay the other team scoring by playing keep away with the ball. Art Shell is doing an excellent acting job. Randy Moss is the team captain. He's loving life! Two games in the schedule jump out. At home versus, Houston and the season finale at the Jets on New Years Eve. I think we are bad enough where we don't really have to worry about these games. I really think this is the year.edit: somehow my poll didnt show up. oops. that makes this topic more worthless than it already is.
No big deal. Nobody is foolish enough to vote against the Raiders here anyway.

I hope the Raiders lose every game like I said in the Raiders thread. It seems like its what they want so let them have it. The only game they have a chance is against the Texans... Cardinals and Jets are long shots.

I'll put in a vote for my boys, the Titans. First, we drafted an option QB that will have extreme difficulty running against NFL defense and has a mediocre, at best, arm. Then, we traded away our starting quarterback, and picked up a has-been off of the waiver wire. Then, we cut the only QB on the team that was worth half a shit, Billy Volek. We haven't had a decent RB since Eddie George left, and now because of discipline, health, and other reasons, we are now starting another freshman, LenDale White.If that wasn't bad enough, we also let out best receiver, Derek Mason, leave to join the departed starting QB in Baltimore. Hell, we should have cut Drew Bennett so that we had rookies starting at QB, RB, and WR by Week 6.It doesn't really matter who we have playing QB, really, since they never get enough time to throw the ball because of our shitty offensive line. Then again, even if we had an O-line and experienced offense, we would still be horrible because our defense completely sucks ass.But other than that, the Titans are a playoff contender. Given all of this information, I still don't think that the Titans deserve the 1st draft pick because we'll probably pick up another quarterback, or something equally stupid.

I know this looks like a sure thing. Especially since the Lions also play the likes of Arizona, San Francisco, Green Bay, and Miami on Thanksgiving in addition to Buffalo and the Jets. But if its one thing the Detroit Lions are committed to, its losing. Its snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, and finding excuse after excuse, injury after injury. This is our year. I will say, that if we played the Raiders, I'm pretty sure it would cause a rift in the space time continuum.