I'm Sure Everyone's Fav--worst Beats

Amazing thing just happened. Playing online sit-n-go tourney just now. Played 4 hands the whole game. Got short and had to go all-in against the big stack's preflop raise with AK. Held up. Next hand raised with AA and the new short stack went all in with j 10 dd and the A's held up. Played one more hand down to 6 players. Short stack after losing to a higher kicker. 88 go all in from middle position and the bb calls me with kq. Here comes the good part. Flop comes of course j8j. Wait for it. Turn j. And of course river j. Beat that one.

Look at the circumstance after the flop. And i know obviously all the money was in. but flopping the boat runner runner? That is pretty bad.
like you said, all the money went in preflop...you did get hella-teased with the way you lost the coinflip tho.
mike matusow's recent bad beat for 72k was wayyyyyyy worse
That was gross.:vomitface:

I had a bad beat going, but then I came so everything ended up being good.

Amazing thing just happened. Playing online sit-n-go tourney just now. Played 4 hands the whole game. Got short and had to go all-in against the big stack's preflop raise with AK. Held up. Next hand raised with AA and the new short stack went all in with j 10 dd and the A's held up. Played one more hand down to 6 players. Short stack after losing to a higher kicker. 88 go all in from middle position and the bb calls me with kq. Here comes the good part. Flop comes of course j8j. Wait for it. Turn j. And of course river j. Beat that one.
I beat that one easilyMY cards 66Flop 686 I bet he callsTurn 9 We capRiver 9 We capOther guy shows .... pocket nines.

this is my all time favorite "Beat" wasn't really a beat, 'cause we split the pot, and maybe since it cost me so little, I just thought it was funny..I was killing a live tourniment, had about 30 grand and average stack was about 7 grand. small stack of 2000 moves all in on my big blind, everyone fold, and I look down and find.. the aces..so I call, the guy had like jack 5 suited..the flop comes A99, the guy stands up and turns away from the table.. the turn comes a 9, I say "hey, you can split with a..." and then the nine rolls off... his only outs in the hand were 1-990 to one runner runner chop outs.. I laughed for about 2 minutes.

worst beat ive ever seenbackstory. i sent my friend 7$, he heebs it to 2500 in 2 weeks at 1/2 nl and 2/4 nl. hes a solid nl player, has some money so hes pretty fearless. decides to sit with 500 at 3/6nl, hed been playing it the last 2-3 days and had won about a buyin at it. this is on fulltilt, 6max 3/6nl.3 random donks fold, my friend raises with 99o to 18$, perry friendman calls, random satanlike figure raises to 40$, both my friend and perry call.flop - 9x9dTd . my friend hcecks. perry checks, random satanlike figures bets 75$, my friend raises to 175$, perry calls, satan pushes for like 900$, my buddy calls allin for about 550 at that point, so does perry.Perry Friedman - JdQd [90.10% on flop]My Friend - 9c9s [9.19% on flop]Satan - AxAx [0.11% on flop]it wouldnt be so bad of a beat if perry hit his 2 outer, i mean its just like getting it all in preflop with TT vs QQ and a T coming on the turn or river.Turn - A [92.86/4.76/2.38]River - A [0/0/eleventy brazillion]thank you sir, 1650$ pot.

worst beat ive ever seenbackstory. i sent my friend 7$, he heebs it to 2500 in 2 weeks at 1/2 nl and 2/4 nl. hes a solid nl player, has some money so hes pretty fearless. decides to sit with 500 at 3/6nl, hed been playing it the last 2-3 days and had won about a buyin at it. this is on fulltilt, 6max 3/6nl.3 random donks fold, my friend raises with 99o to 18$, perry friendman calls, random satanlike figure raises to 40$, both my friend and perry call.flop - 9x9dTd . my friend hcecks. perry checks, random satanlike figures bets 75$, my friend raises to 175$, perry calls, satan pushes for like 900$, my buddy calls allin for about 550 at that point, so does perry.Perry Friedman - JdQd [90.10% on flop]My Friend - 9c9s [9.19% on flop]Satan - AxAx [0.11% on flop]it wouldnt be so bad of a beat if perry hit his 2 outer, i mean its just like getting it all in preflop with TT vs QQ and a T coming on the turn or river.Turn - A [92.86/4.76/2.38]River - A [0/0/eleventy brazillion]thank you sir, 1650$ pot.
I'm pretty sure that these are backwards. I don't think that QJd is gonna win 90% of the time vs quads.Umm, also, why is this whole thread posted here and not in the bad beat forum?