poker forum challenge has started

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well... Marion says i'm the top FCP'er.... looks like it right now. I'm in 14th at the break with just over 10,000. I'll try to keep it going. GL everyone!

Went up and down, down to 730 after my AK lost to a 77, then up when I caught a nut flush to 2600. Up down, up down. Couldn't string together two in a row, and had to lay down QQ to a big pot with K and a straight on the board against an all in bet. So after the break, I'm down to around 1300 and about to be blinded into nothingness so I look for a hand to push. I push 10-9 and get about 4 callers for a 6K pot...could get back in it. End up with an open ended str8 draw..needed a 7 or Q on the river and didn't get it. However, THREE of the callers mucked because they had garbage hands (I have ten high, and a J on the board). I'm thinking, no way to I win this big pot with the board J and my 10 kicker! Nope, dude turns over AK and I'm out at 582.

Out in 305th. Lost all but 450 to Suited_Up when his pckt aces beat my pckt kings. Got back up over 7000 blinded down to 5000 flopped top pair with a king kicker, guy drew to a full house and I was out.

I was playing agaisnt the 2nd and 3rd place stacks and not getting much. Moved all in with 99 overpair after the flop, he hit a jack on the turn to take me out 148th.