I Mean, Why Do I Even Entertain These People?

PokerPro1989: HeyPokerPro1989: hello?RickerKioz: yesRickerKioz: what?PokerPro1989: are you on FPCRickerKioz: FPC?PokerPro1989: oops, i mean FCPRickerKioz: yesRickerKioz: why?PokerPro1989: lolPokerPro1989: do you play online for real money?RickerKioz: yesRickerKioz: why?PokerPro1989: well, i'm only 17 so i can't deposit my own money on line but i do really good at the play money tables, the only time i lose is to bad beatsRickerKioz: so what?PokerPro1989: i was wondering if you would stake me $5RickerKioz: why on earth would I want to do that?PokerPro1989: i'll pay you back 200%RickerKioz: againRickerKioz: why on earth would I do that?PokerPro1989: cause thats like $25 for doing nothingRickerKioz: oh manRickerKioz: I dont even know where to beginPokerPro1989: wat? lolPokerPro1989: i'll even play you hu for $5 if you transfer it to me so i can show you how good i amRickerKioz: if you're a poker player looking to be staked five bucks, 1, you're more than likely not a winning playerRickerKioz: 2) why on earth would I play you heads up when I don't know you from adamPokerPro1989: no i'm really really good,i have over 100,000 play chips on full tilt but i'm only 17 so i can't play for realy moneyPokerPro1989: lolRickerKioz: then when you turn 18 and you get yourself a real money account, you should have no problem turning it into a real bankrollRickerKioz: it's not that far awayPokerPro1989: no but i want to start now, i just turned 17RickerKioz: as a poker player, you should learn this above all elseRickerKioz: patience is key to pokerRickerKioz: keep killing the play money stakesPokerPro1989: not when i play, i play every hand cause i know i'm better than everybody elsePokerPro1989: and can outplay themPokerPro1989: like phill helmuthRickerKioz: phil helmuth doesn't play every handRickerKioz: and neither should youPokerPro1989: lol, shows how much you knowRickerKioz: oh goodPokerPro1989: well maybe if you were better you could play everyhand tooRickerKioz: really?RickerKioz: you're playing 9 2 off suit?PokerPro1989: yeahPokerPro1989: my favorite hand is 7-4PokerPro1989: i always beat my friends two, come on man, it's only $5RickerKioz: I'll be honest, I'm at the opposite end of wanting to give you moneyPokerPro1989: wat do i have to do to show you that i'm a good player?RickerKioz: if you're playing every handRickerKioz: I very much doubt you're a good playerRickerKioz: and I really don't think giving you money is a good ideaPokerPro1989: well, i'm winning in the play money so i must be doing something rightRickerKioz: my head hurts

I can't believe you didn't take the offer to stake a guy who 1. Kills the play money tables and2. Thinks 200% of $5 is $25
Not only that, but only loses to bad beats and plays every hand!
This guy has to be some FCP poster pretending... I just can't believe this is a real person.
ricker posted this in the hideout, and i told him to send him my way, so i could have some with him, and the rest, my friend, is history.