In....Good luck all.What's with the website saying that all tourneys will start at 8pm est, and it's 8:08, and they're not starting.... boooo inconsistancy.hooray beer.

guysin the top right corner you could see the time on the software poker.com are set on central time and the tourney was set for 2100 EST it was a mistake by poker.com's IT department i was talking to their support

final table time... short stacked, w/ a few donks..GL me.EDIT:5 left, i'm top 3 in chips..top 3 go on to next tourney...lookin alright right now...RE-EDIT: I got 2nd, $40, subscription to bluff magazine, and I move onto the next match.MAN THIS HAS BEEN A GOOD POKER WEEK FOR ME!!! Doubled my BR and also this... feels fcking amazing.

nice conogratsi donked off my chips in the 3rd level when i decided to try and make a play with 64 of clubs and turned a flush only to have someone who called my raise with 92 of clubs beat me. haha

I lost with pocket aces to 10 j when he rivered a str8It was to Pred20 who is not only one of the best College players in Canada but one of the best players in my eyes online.He has cleaned up a ton of money this year on Paradise and Absolute