Anyone Have The Full Version Of Pokerdb?

the one that lets you see how much people have paid in buy ins relative to how much they've cashed for and what their lifetime roi in stars tourneys is. If you have this could you do me a huge favor and look up my stats "scottyno", Im really curious as to how much Im up lifetime in tourneys and what my roi is in them.thank you so much

Waffles2003 on stars...please?
Summary Statistics Est Winnings: $3,892 Total Played: 737 Est Buyins: $3,804 ITM Rate: 17.1% Rake: $303 FT Rate: 2.8% Est Profit: $-215 Top 3 Rate: 0.4% Avg. Finish: 47/100 Avg. Buyin: $5 Avg. Field Size: 810 ROI: -5.2% Avg. Buyins Won: 1.494 Avg. Expectation: $-0 Total TLB points (# included): 10,872 (145)
How is it dumb people always have a way of making themselves look worse than the idiots they try to make fun of? OP, your name is appropriate, I will give you that.
Oh man, I don't think I really want to see my crappy numbers.but, if you want to see how big a fish I am, go for it....GWCGWC on Stars.
Oh man, I don't think I really want to see my crappy numbers.but, if you want to see how big a fish I am, go for it....GWCGWC on Stars.
wtf, where did that thing you quoted come from?
Summary Statistics Est Winnings: $3,892 Total Played: 737 Est Buyins: $3,804 ITM Rate: 17.1% Rake: $303 FT Rate: 2.8% Est Profit: $-215 Top 3 Rate: 0.4% Avg. Finish: 47/100 Avg. Buyin: $5 Avg. Field Size: 810 ROI: -5.2% Avg. Buyins Won: 1.494 Avg. Expectation: $-0 Total TLB points (# included): 10,872 (145)
Hoosier, thanksCan you just do it for 2006??
You are really gonna make me pay $100 for a 30-second favor you could do for me?
u can get it for like $12 a month :club: