Hahahahha Fcp Support Cant Spell "definitely"

Guest loser26

Guest loser26

"Hi Ben,Thank you for playing at FullContactPoker.com!Currently there is a server issue with regards to the bonus points. However ourtechnical team is currently looking into it, we will definately try to expeditethis issue for all of the players. Be advice that the points which you are.."go to schol man!! your pathetic! wooooO! yearh!

I don't know what's sadderthe fact that they made a mistake that every human being on the planet has been known to make, or the fact that you joined just to make a new thread about it.

I don't know what's sadderthe fact that they made a mistake that every human being on the planet has been known to make, or the fact that you joined just to make a new thread about it.
Let's just hope he isn't the next thecorporation3 or showstopper.
I just fixed five grammatical errors and four spelling mistakes. At $99.95 per mistake, you owe me $899.55.
I was gonna give him a pass on the grammar errors. I figured the spelling mistakes would be better for the irony.
go to schol man!! your pathetic! wooooO! yearh!
Did you mean:Go to school man! You're pathetic! Wooooo! Yeah!
y'all here me nothin I came you want me too? here in south virginia we aint no nothin wrong yeeeehaw
Just a few corrections to work on, schoolboy. Oh, and the fact that the sentence doesn't make any sense whatsoever.