mad forum representation

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Out at 600 something. Managed to lose 5k in chips heads up with the other high stack. I had 9 5 he had pocket aces, you can imagine the result of that tussle.

Went up and down, down to 730 after my AK lost to a 77, then up when I caught a nut flush to 2600. Up down, up down. Couldn't string together two in a row, and had to lay down QQ to a big pot with K and a straight on the board against an all in bet.So after the break, I'm down to around 1300 and about to be blinded into nothingness so I look for a hand to push. I push 10-9 and get about 4 callers for a 6K pot...could get back in it. End up with an open ended str8 draw..needed a 7 or Q on the river and didn't get it. However, THREE of the callers mucked because they had garbage hands (I have ten high, and a J on the board). I'm thinking, no way to I win this big pot with the board J and my 10 kicker! Nope, dude turns over AK and I'm out at 582. :D

I finished 77th playing as BlankCheck. Took a lot of tough beats over the tourney, including losing all in with aa vs ak. Soon after that I was down to 300 chips, but fought my way back up to 50, 000. Then my luck started to turn again and I took a nose dive. End up losing a key pot when I pushed against a consistent blind stealer, only to be called with my 22 vs KT. Dropped me down to 8kish chips from 22kish and soon I was dealt the dreaded KK and lost all in vs some garbage hand i dont even remember. Ah well, that's poker. Was a decent tourney overall. I made a few mistakes that I shouldnt have... my bluff with 22 I probably shouldnt have made since it seemed like the blind stealer was something of a calling station. I might have done better if I hadn't been playing a cash game at same time as the tourney, shrug. Probably not though, most (but not all) of the big hands I lost I couldn't have gotten away from.At least MarionSauce told me she loved me. We are getting married next week.