Can You Advanced Players Analyze My Numbers?

So Bodog doesn't work with Pokertracker, but my stats are tracked on there. I was wondering what everyone thought of my statsI mostly stick to short handed LHE from 4/8 up to 10/20 if I'm feeling saucy. Here are my stats over 10k handsHands won: 17%Showdowns won: 45%Flops Seen: 41%Win % if Flop seen: 35%My ActionsFold: 35%Check: 19%Call: 20%Bet: 14%Raise: 9%re-raise 3%When I fold:Preflop: 56%Flop 11%Turn 5%River 3%No Fold: 25%Thoughts? Suggestions? Flames?Thanks

you suck dickwad
I like that you dedicated your third post to saying I suck...That's almost like getting your new girlfriend to participate in a threesome with your ex-gf.Ok, that's actually nothign at all like that, but I like the idea anyway

it appears- you play pretty passively- call or check down to showdown a lot once you've seen the flop- stay in at showdown because the pot is pretty big for one more bet. (hopefully that's the reason)Your 45% win showdown is disconcerting, unless you play in loose games where the amount of money in the pot preflop and flop makes it worth while to see the showdown with marginal holdings. Does not fit a SH game, especially at 4/8 and higher (my intuition says no; but I dont' play on BoDog, nor 4/8+.)Nonetheless your Flops seen and % won if Flop seen (41 and 35) indicate you are loose but win your fair share. This stat in combo with the 45% won at SD, supports that you get to showdown a lot once you see flop.Your Bet/Raise/Check/Call stats seem passive (but I"m not sure w/o looknig at others', been awhile since I saw my PT Stats). So, while I'm talking out of my ***, let me continue.I wonder if:- you could take down more pots before showdown with bets/raises preflop and otherwise- tighten up a bit preflop- maybe save some bets and call down less, perhaps with the increas flop and preflop aggression you'll have a better idea where you are in the hand.**********************I maybe interpretting these all wrong; but that's my input

So Bodog doesn't work with Pokertracker, but my stats are tracked on there. I was wondering what everyone thought of my statsI mostly stick to short handed LHE from 4/8 up to 10/20 if I'm feeling saucy. Here are my stats over 10k handsHands won: 17%Showdowns won: 45%Flops Seen: 41%Win % if Flop seen: 35%My ActionsFold: 35%Check: 19%Call: 20%Bet: 14%Raise: 9%re-raise 3%When I fold:Preflop: 56%Flop 11%Turn 5%River 3%No Fold: 25%Thoughts? Suggestions? Flames?Thanks
I wish I was a PT professional but alas I am not.Actuary hooked you up. Playing much live?
it appears- you play pretty passively- call or check down to showdown a lot once you've seen the flop- stay in at showdown because the pot is pretty big for one more bet. (hopefully that's the reason)
Yeah, that's the reason, and I was afraid of the first one
Your 45% win showdown is disconcerting, unless you play in loose games where the amount of money in the pot preflop and flop makes it worth while to see the showdown with marginal holdings. Does not fit a SH game, especially at 4/8 and higher (my intuition says no; but I dont' play on BoDog, nor 4/8+.)
I hate to rationalize here, but the games on bodog are about the loosest you'll ever see, ESPECIALLY the SHLHE, people call you down all the time with A high, so it effectively makes bluffing absolutely worthless
Nonetheless your Flops seen and % won if Flop seen (41 and 35) indicate you are loose but win your fair share. This stat in combo with the 45% won at SD, supports that you get to showdown a lot once you see flop.
So this means I'm loose, but generally if I'm showing down, I'll more than likely have the best hand?
Your Bet/Raise/Check/Call stats seem passive (but I"m not sure w/o looknig at others', been awhile since I saw my PT Stats).
This is exactly what I was afraid of...thank you Actuary
- you could take down more pots before showdown with bets/raises preflop and otherwise- tighten up a bit preflop- maybe save some bets and call down less, perhaps with the increas flop and preflop aggression you'll have a better idea where you are in the hand.
It doesn't seem to matter on bodog (although again, I could just be rationalizing here) That even if I'm raising for equity, all players will call the extra bet regardless. So, if two or three limpers are in ahead of me, nad I raise on the button with a hand like say QQ or AK, they all call no matter what, even at the 10/20 limit, I cant' decide if it's a matter of I'm not tight enough and people aren't giving me credit for my raises, or it's the fact that they will call with any two cards anyway.In any case, I very much appreciate the analysis
So this means I'm loose, but generally if I'm showing down, I'll more than likely have the best hand?
what I think is the combo ofFlops seen (high)Showdowns won if flops seen (good considering how many flops you see)Showdowns seen (a bit high, ball parking from your fold figures)Showdowns won ( low for normal games )And generally passive play ( your raises/re-raises seem low esp for SH )* If we assume you are a good player and Winning Money *then an explanation would be:These are very loose games with big pots that go to showdown 3 handed or more on several occasions, and thus a 45% win rate still shows a healthy profit, even though you are not winning a lot of pots pre showdown.If you were losing money, it would seem to be from calling down too often in small pots and not playing aggressivey enough to protect your hands (betting/raising)As you describe the game, it's sounds more like the first case.Keep raising for value preflop, even if you find yourself 4 handed to showdown with just TPTK and someone hits' their gut shot. If they truly are calling with crap, then you should make money when they make mistakes preflop.I always think it's tough on the turn in multiway pots to walk the line between spewing and raising/betting for value. When are you ahead often enough to make others pay for possible draws? tough to know. Takes a lot of board reading and sense of what the opponents are playingI'm a bit /limit rusty, hope I'm not messing you up :club:
what I think is the combo ofFlops seen (high)Showdowns won if flops seen (good considering how many flops you see)Showdowns seen (a bit high, ball parking from your fold figures)Showdowns won ( low for normal games )And generally passive play ( your raises/re-raises seem low esp for SH )* If we assume you are a good player and Winning Money *then an explanation would be:These are very loose games with big pots that go to showdown 3 handed or more on several occasions, and thus a 45% win rate still shows a healthy profit, even though you are not winning a lot of pots pre showdown.If you were losing money, it would seem to be from calling down too often in small pots and not playing aggressivey enough to protect your hands (betting/raising)As you describe the game, it's sounds more like the first case.Keep raising for value preflop, even if you find yourself 4 handed to showdown with just TPTK and someone hits' their gut shot. If they truly are calling with crap, then you should make money when they make mistakes preflop.I always think it's tough on the turn in multiway pots to walk the line between spewing and raising/betting for value. When are you ahead often enough to make others pay for possible draws? tough to know. Takes a lot of board reading and sense of what the opponents are playingI'm a bit /limit rusty, hope I'm not messing you up :club:
yea go with what he says, will u tutor me actuary cuz you at least sound like a killer player
:club: I did make money at all levels I played.Just never played higher than $2/4 and never played more than 70k handsI love the theory in the game though...an will return
I can't wait to see you tearing it up at the 2-4, 3-6 lhe games making 4-6K a month full time, take the challenge, you can do it.

I don't do much short handed LHE, but the numbers look OK, not that great.Like Actuary pointed out, I'd be most worried about the showdown win % being so low. That means that you're taking WAAAAYY too many weak hands to showdown hoping to win. If you can plug that leak, you should be in much better shape.

I don't do much short handed LHE, but the numbers look OK, not that great.Like Actuary pointed out, I'd be most worried about the showdown win % being so low. That means that you're taking WAAAAYY too many weak hands to showdown hoping to win. If you can plug that leak, you should be in much better shape.
But if 3-4 players are seeing the river, then that's actually a great number, assuming the pot is pumped earlier and we pay one bet on river. We're getting 45% of the money and putting much less than 45% of it in.Some players have 60% W$SD%, and it means they fold too much. (usually means that)

Seeing 41% of the flops at those stakes is disgusting. I could in depth into a bunch of your stats, but it's kinda like upgrading a compuer. The best way to make it faster is adding more memory. Do that first, then work on the other parts.Learn starting hands and position. From there it seems at least 41% of your problems will be gone.

But if 3-4 players are seeing the river, then that's actually a great number, assuming the pot is pumped earlier and we pay one bet on river. We're getting 45% of the money and putting much less than 45% of it in.Some players have 60% W$SD%, and it means they fold too much. (usually means that)
You're definitely right if 3-4 people are at most showdowns. If the average is just 2.5 people per, then he's doing ok there.Like I said, I never really played SH LHE, so I'm not 100% sure what good numbers looked like. The 41% is ok since he should be playing more hands. The Showdown % was the only # that stood out to me, but if it's not usually heads up at the river, then he should be doing alright.
Seeing 41% of the flops at those stakes is disgusting. I could in depth into a bunch of your stats, but it's kinda like upgrading a compuer. The best way to make it faster is adding more memory. Do that first, then work on the other parts.Learn starting hands and position. From there it seems at least 41% of your problems will be gone.
so you don't think that me havinga 35% win rate compensates for seeing 41% of flops? It seems like more than a third of the time, I see a flop, I win. Am I really playing too many hands here? I will admit to opening up my game more to suited connectors and lower connecting cards. For the most part though, if I don't flop to it, I get out on the flop as my fold on the flop percentage reflects.