Yahoo Fantasy League #1

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And thanks to you, if my calculations are correct, I should be tied for first in the league after tonight :club:
I guess I will have to pull the second upset of the season in Week 5 then. :D
imma be out of the basement!!!no takers on gonchar?
I offered Dan Cloutier and you turned it down. He'll cost more than just Gonchar next time.I'm waiting for the counter-offer.
I offered Dan Cloutier and you turned it down. He'll cost more than just Gonchar next time.I'm waiting for the counter-offer.
How often is Cloutier starting?Anybody on my team you are interested in? (if clout gets enough starts to make it worthwile)
I offered Dan Cloutier and you turned it down. He'll cost more than just Gonchar next time.
im shaking.***okay. i'm upping the offer. i'll throw in everyones' favorite player in darcy tucker.
How often is Cloutier starting?Anybody on my team you are interested in? (if clout gets enough starts to make it worthwile)
There's a real chance he could lose his starting role to Garon soon if he hasn't already. Crawford may be the type of coach to play favorites, but you can't ignore that one goaltender is WAY outperforming the other.But hoo boy, Mark Parrish (whom I traded Garon for) is doing fantastic.
Any reason why 90% of all the players on our teams are labeled as NA?
Nothing to worry about. Every once in a while, Yahoo becomes Yahoo and goes screwy. It won't affect the league in any way, and is usually fixed the same day.
Any reason why 90% of all the players on our teams are labeled as NA?
Leaguewide sweep for banned substances last night, teams are having to do emergency callups from the AHL to field playable rosters for tonights games. I would recommend dropping as many players as you can immediately, and replacing them with AHL callups. Obviously there isn't anything you can do about the guys on the No Cut list, other then bench them...Do it! Do it now!
Nothing to worry about. Every once in a while, Yahoo becomes Yahoo and goes screwy. It won't affect the league in any way, and is usually fixed the same day.
Hey! Check out the No Fun Guy!!!
Leaguewide sweep for banned substances last night, teams are having to do emergency callups from the AHL to field playable rosters for tonights games. I would recommend dropping as many players as you can immediately, and replacing them with AHL callups. Obviously there isn't anything you can do about the guys on the No Cut list, other then bench them...
Damn, and Mats Sundin was doing so good for me.

I got my butt kicked this week, my scorers weren't scoring and my goalies weren't stopping them. Oh well, today is a new day. I get to beat up on Stevie B this week, should be fun... :club:

still hovering right around the top. just where i like it because i don't like being "that guy" who leads from wire to wire. quite happy with being 2nd or 3rd until the last 3 weeks when i take over and win by 10 points.

I got my butt kicked this week, my scorers weren't scoring and my goalies weren't stopping them. Oh well, today is a new day. I get to beat up on Stevie B this week, should be fun... :club:
I look forward to squashing you like a bug this week. :trahtalkingsmile:To do that I expect you to have a week similar to last week.
I look forward to squashing you like a bug this week. :trahtalkingsmile:To do that I expect you to have a week similar to last week.
To poorly quote my own Yahoo Trash Talk Thingy, "You know you've had a bad week when it's Sunday afternoon and Trevor Daley is leading your team in scoring"Just to help out the casual fans of the forum, Daley is the guy I picked up solely because he gets a lot of PIM's for a D-man.
Much appreciated, but what exactly are "PIM's"?
I'm sorry, I was busy starting at your avatar...mmmmmm, that was a good episode. Penalties In Minutes (Penalty Minutes). They're a good thing in Yahoo Fantasy hockey/
I'm sorry, I was busy starting at your avatar...mmmmmm, that was a good episode. Penalties In Minutes (Penalty Minutes). They're a good thing in Yahoo Fantasy hockey/
The main reason why I picked up Sean Avery. Although the ******* isn't taking penalties like he used to. Where's the Sean Avery Blow up when you need it.