Yahoo Fantasy League #1

I want back next year. Never have I kept up with a fantasy league like this. Sitting there watching Travis Moen on the Ducks at games saying. At least that got me fantasy pointsAccording to Stat Tracker. Broadway is up 7-6. There are some close categories though.GL to you two.
I think I lost. If I had any chance with Luongo thats out the door as he's let in 4. Some hue busts this weak with Sturm and Bergeron only getting 1 point a piece. Kolzig and Khabibulian couldn't even get me 1 win and played poorly. I had a decent shot today to pull off the win but it looks like my guys blew it.
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final scores:Me 8FAG 5AJS 6Shaftsbury 6I think goals is the tiebreaker and Shaftsbury has more.Tragically Canadian 5MLP 9Broadway 8Fubar 5Sbriand 9Gobears 5Belager 11Chester 3 (molested)I am in great shape to take 7th place! Wooooooo.

Final scores:Me 8FAG 5AJS 6Shaftsbury 6I think goals is the tiebreaker and Shaftsbury has more.Tragically Canadian 5MLP 9Broadway 8Fubar 5Sbriand 9Gobears 5Belager 11Chester 3 (molested)I am in great shape to take 7th place! Wooooooo.
You think so huh? Well we will see about THAT!
Good luck. Just two more weeks, lundqvist!
Good luck to you as well, though in reality I am not that confident but maybe Hudler will continue his tear. Maybe Lidstrom will fonally score a few goals. Maybe Emery and Garon will play shutout hockey for the whole week.
molested good. ah well, i made the semi's, i'm happy. for a free pool, i paid attention to this one alot more then i thought i would. it was alot of fun. with 20 players or whatever, my strategy would probably change for next year though.
How do I know I accidentally stumbled into a beginner league with my Yahoo Public team?I drafted Sean Avery in the 14th round. My team is insane in that league, some moron dropped Patrik Elias in favor of Zach Parise last week (I nabbed him and dropped Alex Auld, my 3rd goalie behind Vokoun and Cam Ward. Here's my roster in that league, it's just sickening for a 12 team league:C - Evgeni MalkinC - Patrice BergeronLW - Alexander OvechkinLW - Simon GagneRW - Maxim AfinogenovRW - Scott MellanbyD - JM LilesD - Brian CampbellD - Mattias OhlundD - Christian EhrhoffBN - Sean AveryBN - Petr PruchaBN - Thomas VanekBN - Patrik EliasG - Tomas VokounG - Cam WardHere's the league page if anyone is bored/curious...although I wouldn't recommend anyone from the FCP Extreme League looking at the list of available players, the jealousy might be too much to handle. My team is the Rochester Dawgs.http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/hockey/22927I should win it in a walk, I'm only 4 points out of first.
End of season recap on my Public League team (which, despite my competition being so pathetic is actually a Winner's League):club: predicted, I won the regular season points title, which got me a 1st round bye. I had a tough match in the 2nd round, but after being behind all week long I finally caught up and passed my opponent with a strong showing in the Sunday games to reach the Championship game. We'll see how this week and next go (two weeks for the title game), but I'm not expecting too much from my opponent. Here's my final roster:C - Jordan StaalC - Nathan HortonLW - Alex OvechkinLW - Evgeni MalkinRW - PM BouchardRW - Sean AveryD - MA BergeronD - JM LilesD - Matthias OhlundD - Joe CorvoBN - Patrice Bergeron ©BN - Thomas Vanek (LW)BN - Brian Campbell (D)BN - Simon Gagne (LW)IR - Maxim Afinogenov (RW)G - Tomas VokounG - Cam Ward
it's only tuesday and i dont think i can lose the yahoo #2 FCP pool. next year i want to be in the big leagues.
Added. Also, the championship game runs for two weeks in Yahoo H2H, don't forget. Lots of hockey still to be played.
Added. Also, the championship game runs for two weeks in Yahoo H2H, don't forget. Lots of hockey still to be played.
Ooh, I didn't know that. Now I will really get my butt kicked. COme on HUDLER!
are we sure? it doesnt look like that in the "matchups" section of the #2 league. who knows...
Okay, I forfiet! Can I do that? Jesus I am getting my ass handed to me...
You could still pull it out with good goaltending. Backstrom had a GAA of 90.00 last night.
Is the final 2 weeks? I have a 9-6 lead as of this morning. I was assuming it was 1 week but the website does not indicate that it is over.
Yeah it's two weeks for this one.Damn fricken Carcillo and Callahan. They are killing me. That and fricken Craig Rivet gets two assists.I did pick up Brian Gionta for the stretch run since he just came back from injury and was an available player.
Made some ground the other night but lost it as soon as I got it.
8th place is still somewhat respectable. I mean, it's no 7th, but...Watch me lose after saying that.
8th place is still somewhat respectable. I mean, it's no 7th, but...Watch me lose after saying that.
Well my goal was finish in the top half of the table so my dreams have come true, but I like to get a little extra lovin' if ya know what I mean...

Well that was fun. Thanks again to Adam for setting it up. Congrats to the Ice Kings, Broadway and Stupid on their respective 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishes.Hope to play again next year.

Well that was fun. Thanks again to Adam for setting it up. Congrats to the Ice Kings, Broadway and Stupid on their respective 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishes.Hope to play again next year.
Would you put up say, $20 or something to play next year?I've been wondering if that would keep people interested throughout the season.

It was a tough battle. Broadway had me after one week but I took over after that. Great games by Fleury and Budaj in goal along with Joe Sakic and Mike Cammalleri leading the way on offense. Not to mention Sean Avery who was great and Heatley's 50 goals.Corona Ice Kings 1st Place!

It was a tough battle. Broadway had me after one week but I took over after that. Great games by Fleury and Budaj in goal along with Joe Sakic and Mike Cammalleri leading the way on offense. Not to mention Sean Avery who was great and Heatley's 50 goals.Corona Ice Kings 1st Place!
Crimson and the Blue 7th place!