Yahoo Fantasy League #1

Yay, finished 2nd. Time for the playoffs. My offence has really been hot/cold this last month so hopefully they turn it on next week. Two weeks ago I had almost 50 points scored by them, last week, not even 30.In other news, I slept in yesterday and didn't update 2 of my head to head league rosters. I finished 7th in both and if I had been able to update my lineup I would have finished in 6th and been in the championship round. :club:

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW!RMunro's Shaftsbury Wheat Ales knocked SBriand's Tigers out of their playoff spot in the last week of the season. Tough break there, but one heck of a comeback by Munro. GL in the playoffs, great season to all that stuck with it. You're going DOWN Chester!

BAH! GG by all. It was fun and thanks for letting me play.
GG Steve, don't forget, you have the #1 seed in the consolation round which means a 1st round bye. You're still playing starting again next week.
WOW!RMunro's Shaftsbury Wheat Ales knocked SBriand's Tigers out of their playoff spot in the last week of the season. Tough break there, but one heck of a comeback by Munro. GL in the playoffs, great season to all that stuck with it. You're going DOWN Chester!
i've been going down since about week 10. if toskala doesn't get back soon, i'm SOL.that said, i'm still gonna beat your *** first week.
My team needs to finish strong. Lets go Ice Kings!
10-4not 10-4 as in affirmative but 10-4 as in I beat you TEN TO FOUR SUCK ON THOSE APPLES
10-4not 10-4 as in affirmative but 10-4 as in I beat you TEN TO FOUR SUCK ON THOSE APPLES
I know. I didn't really check too much last week since I knew I had first wrapped up. So I didn't have Budaj's shutout and that would have helped. My offense still sucked though.
I know. I didn't really check too much last week since I knew I had first wrapped up. So I didn't have Budaj's shutout and that would have helped. My offense still sucked though.
ya, you had first tied up and I was a consolation bracket hopeful. I think we know who the winner is here.
ya, you had first tied up and I was a consolation bracket hopeful. I think we know who the winner is here.
I still like to win though. Although I've always had a tough go against your team.
gotcha biatch. NEXT!
All I know is I'm taking this thing down.
I think this is the only thread i never posted in....If i was in this pool i would win...as most of you all know by now...
I think this is the only thread i never posted in....If i was in this pool i would win...as most of you all know by now...
I've been in First since like the 5th week. Now I just need to take it down.

i won the regular season in Yahoo #2, but i think by the end there were only like 5 people even trying.now it's the playoffs, and i just had to make the tough decision to dump zetterberg outright for...god, i forget who i picked up.ugh.

I've been in First since like the 5th week. Now I just need to take it down.
I'll do a comparison between us for each week of the playoffs and see who will take down who.HINT: GAUNTLET. THROWN DOWN.
I'll do a comparison between us for each week of the playoffs and see who will take down who.HINT: GAUNTLET. THROWN DOWN.
No thanks. Too busy trying to win then compare stats with 9th place :club:

Looks like Belanger is through. Thankfully Broadway had Thomas get lit up for 3 goals on 9 shots in the first before being yanked. Kipper has allowed 2 on 7 in the first so far. If Chicago can spank them without allowing more then a couple of goals and Luongo has a good game and gets the win I'll come from behind and sweep all of the goalie categories giving me the win and a spot in the championship.

Looks like Belanger is through. Thankfully Broadway had Thomas get lit up for 3 goals on 9 shots in the first before being yanked. Kipper has allowed 2 on 7 in the first so far. If Chicago can spank them without allowing more then a couple of goals and Luongo has a good game and gets the win I'll come from behind and sweep all of the goalie categories giving me the win and a spot in the championship.
That would only be fair. I was beating Broadway all week only to blow it on Sunday :club:.

Just my list so I remember who to pre-invite back for next season, you can ignore it...Belanger25RMunroSBriandStrategyChester97digitalmonkeyGoBearsthewarhawkMapleLeafPokerTulaneFlyersZach6668Fubar_The_SpermMapleLeafsUntitled (Broadway)DevDB10-2I left most of the guys who gave up and quit off the list, since I think we'd all prefer participants who'll stick with it, but if anyone wants an invitation next season that I forgot about, let me know and I'll add you. I'd love to see everyone who played this season come back next year, but I know people get busy and obviously fantasy hockey is :shockface: kinda low on the priority list. If anyone who's on the list doesn't want an invitation back, that's ok too, just let me know. Thanks for a great year. Adam

I want back next year. Never have I kept up with a fantasy league like this. Sitting there watching Travis Moen on the Ducks at games saying. At least that got me fantasy pointsAccording to Stat Tracker. Broadway is up 7-6. There are some close categories though.GL to you two.