Roommate Messed With My Stuff

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IF YOU HAVE EVER WATCHED THE SHOW ON MTV CALLED HOME WRECKERS WITH RYAN DUNN FROM JACKASS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SHOW EVERYTIME HE WOULD SHOW A PRANK TO PULL ON A FRIEND/ROOMATE. SOME OF THEM WERE PRETTY GOOD IF I REMEMBER RIGHT. GOOGLE IT AND SEE WHAT YOU CAN FIND THERE. REALLY GOOD PRANKS I HD NEVER SEEN BEFORE!DOS
[caps lock] It is just below the [tab] and just above [shift] Next time you post, press that key

Get University letterhead, make a letter stating his recent dismissal from the University. He may appeal it at the Dean's office at 2pm Thursday or the decision stands. I'd go with academic dishonesty, because most college students have cheeted at one time or another. Then laugh your balls off while watching him tie his tie while sweating about possibly having to call mom and dad. Let him go to the meeting. While he is at the meeting, piss on his toothbrush, take a picture of it with the date stamped. Open a new anonymous hotmail account, wait a week, then email him the picture.

I noticed you have a probable modded xbox on hand. If he uses it a lot, a quick and easy way to 'break' it (and this will only work if he isnt that knowledgable about the subject) is to steal the jumpers on the hard drive, or simply set them to something else. This will render about 90% of xboxes inoperable, depending on the bios they are using. Then claim to be hella awesome with xboxes, charge him $50 to fix it, and just put the jumper back.... boom headshotand oh yeah, I still say piss on the bastard

• 4 weeks later...
whats wrong with sammys at UM? I have not met them but they are a strong frat there, i think 60 members with a nice house.
Our experience with them has been that they're douchebags. One kid was catering a banquet there and brought ham (it's a Jewish frat) (He did not know that) so one of the brothers flipped out at him and threw the ham at him. They also egged our house one time. Also, we lived in the house they currently live in 2 years ago, and they've pretty much let it go to hell compared to how it was when we were there.

If you want revenge that will really play with their minds then I have one for you. - Go to a costume or wig store and buy a couple cheap wigs that match the hair colors of your frat brothers- Get them completely wasted and make sure they pass out in their beds- While they are out cold cut up the wigs and spread the hair around their pillows- Wait for them to wake up (probably yelling and screaming profanities at this point thinking they are losing their hair or someone has cut it during the night), but don't let on that you did it- Just let it ride and laugh your ass offenjoy

Ha, I totally forgot about updating this. So far to date I have - shaved my pubes with his shaver that he uses almost daily- signed him up for a few different mailing lists and my favorite, signed him up for some extremely liberal group(he's conservative) and indicated on their survey that he is very interested in volunteering(going door to door, calling people, etc) for their organizationthat's it for now i guess

How did you type this message with Wang's cock in your mouth?I'm just curious is all......
It really isn't that hard as long as he stands over to the side and doesn't block the monito... Oh you minx. Trying to get me to walk right into that one eh?
cum on everything they haveyeah i said it
The sheer ridiculousness of this statement made me laugh. Very nice.
The sheer ridiculousness of this statement made me laugh. Very nice.
yea and after seeing his name I was reminded of an old urban legend involving 5 asian guys in the kitchen of an inner city Chinese food place circle jerking into a wok full of rice while some unsuspecting Mother of three is being examined at her doctor's office for what appears to be herpes growing on her lips and in her mouthno offense to you or your heritage
Ha, I totally forgot about updating this. So far to date I have - shaved my pubes with his shaver that he uses almost daily- signed him up for a few different mailing lists and my favorite, signed him up for some extremely liberal group(he's conservative) and indicated on their survey that he is very interested in volunteering(going door to door, calling people, etc) for their organizationthat's it for now i guess
Remind me to NEVER stay at the same hotel as you
You can do something similar to the mailing lists with his email address and he will start recieving all sorts of SPAM.

in my experience, frats are for insecure douchebags who are scared they wont have any friends or know about the "sweet parties" and who use other douchebags to prop them up and make them feel big. some of the most truly unhappy people i know.regardless, 2 classic pranks passed down from the annals of the army thread:1. if he's in class for a while, get on his computer and completely **** with his iTunes. i know it doesnt sound great, but when he gets home and wants to hear that kickin dave mathews track, hes gonna realize dave mathews no longer exists on his itunes, and "crash" is now secretly disguised as "shook ones part ii" (which is an upgrade anyway). takes a long *** time to fix.2. if you know his parents are coming to visit one night, grab a bottle of whiskey and tell him you two are gonna make a day of it. get trashed, wait for parents to show up, hilarity ensues.or you could do my favorite, and just slowly steal things. a shoelace here, a hat there, before too long he'll think he's crazy. (or that you have all his shoelaces in your closet, which would be true)p.s. how could i forget? OMG LIKE TOTES HIJACK HIS FACEBOOK AND MAKE IT ALL GAY.

I got a "bid" for a local fraternity last year because I had hung out w/ a lot of the guys because I live in the "frat" floor. Most of my friends joined the frat and they are nice but I didn't like the idea because spending money to do things really didn't intrigue me. But I don't see what the big problem is with calling it a "frat". Everyone here calls it that.

in my experience, frats are for insecure douchebags who are scared they wont have any friends or know about the "sweet parties" and who use other douchebags to prop them up and make them feel big. some of the most truly unhappy people i know.regardless, 2 classic pranks passed down from the annals of the army thread:1. if he's in class for a while, get on his computer and completely **** with his iTunes. i know it doesnt sound great, but when he gets home and wants to hear that kickin dave mathews track, hes gonna realize dave mathews no longer exists on his itunes, and "crash" is now secretly disguised as "shook ones part ii" (which is an upgrade anyway). takes a long *** time to fix.2. if you know his parents are coming to visit one night, grab a bottle of whiskey and tell him you two are gonna make a day of it. get trashed, wait for parents to show up, hilarity ensues.or you could do my favorite, and just slowly steal things. a shoelace here, a hat there, before too long he'll think he's crazy. (or that you have all his shoelaces in your closet, which would be true)p.s. how could i forget? OMG LIKE TOTES HIJACK HIS FACEBOOK AND MAKE IT ALL GAY.
This is something I would totally do.