Steve Irwins Death On Video :(

did the glue go into the woman?i'm right, aren't i?
(02:07:17) Ryan: "glue comes from horses right?"(02:07:18) Ryan: haha(02:07:28) Jeff: I wonder if that joke has ever been made before(02:07:35) Jeff: Am I really that clever?(02:07:50) Jeff: I mean it's just too perfect(02:07:53) Jeff: someone has to have made it before(02:07:57) Ryan: I don't know...horse sex is a gray area.
Guess it was just a matter of time before the video of Steve Irwins death was leaked to the internet. Its only about 30 seconds and kinda crappy to watch. If you listen careful you can actually hear the barb hit his chest. Not for the faint at heartSteve Irwin's Death
I fell for it and I hate you...

My sound was off so i was wondering what the hell was going onThe worst (best) one was a ball game you had to play and for every point you scored there was a new pic of Paris Hilton with less and less clothing on. It was like 300 and I nearly jumped outta my bed, i actually made a thread on it...i may try and find it

DNA i thought ur post would be better then thathaha i fell for itdid anyone see one of thos tabloids that supposedley had a picture of him dieingsomeone told me about it i didnt see it though

Lol,I knew better, but couldn't resist clicking the link in a crowded airport while waiting for a flight. Yes, my sound was turned up, and yes I jumped. Luckily, I was way early for my flight, so the people around me were'nt on the same flight.

Lol,I knew better, but couldn't resist clicking the link in a crowded airport while waiting for a flight. Yes, my sound was turned up, and yes I jumped. Luckily, I was way early for my flight, so the people around me were'nt on the same flight.
my work here is done, lock it up!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that scared the crap out of me cuz i had my speakers the whole way up