How Long Did It Take You?

I withdrew 95% of my bankroll, played a few low-limit SNG's/tourneys and now I've tripled the amount I left in. :club:
Giggity Giggity Giggity. Great avatar.

there was a real "sky is falling" sort of panic spreading through the forums. if you have money on one of the sites that has announced plans to close US accounts, i can understand your apprehension, but for the most part i don't think there is anything to worry about.if i were an American player, i would have been more concerned with the Patriot Act, and the government's powers to track your online activity as it relates to financial transactions (especially if your taxes are not airtight) than with a toothless law about banks.i can't see how the online poker landscape will change too much, and it sounds like even PartyPoker will not be out for long. who could blame them for not wanting to walk away from about $400 million/year?if you stop playing online poker, the terrorists, i mean, politicians, win.

cashed my br out last tues i think. i just put some money on ub. i wanted to put money on here but apparently players cannot transfer other players money, and my neteller acct is currently mia. So to answer you question: under 1 week.

On phone with neteller now trying to cancel EFT...lol...On hold...Where should I deposit for a good bonus? How is absolute's bonus? Easier than FCP?EDIT: Damn they said they can't cancel it...Now How do I deposit? CC's don't work and instacash is disabled?

On phone with neteller now trying to cancel EFT...lol...On hold...Where should I deposit for a good bonus? How is absolute's bonus? Easier than FCP?EDIT: Damn they said they can't cancel it...Now How do I deposit? CC's don't work and instacash is disabled?
I believe UB bonus is decent and that they do NOT deduct bonuses from rakeback.
I believe UB bonus is decent and that they do NOT deduct bonuses from rakeback.
I have like $500 in bonus money at UB right now....I suck at converting their bonus money...Somehow I end up losing $300 in a 30 minute session 4 tabling their 0.25/0.50 games almost every time I go for that bonus money...WTF...I hate cash games at UB...I think I'll move it to FCP...Assuming I can somehow get it in there with a credit card.
there was a real "sky is falling" sort of panic spreading through the forums. if you have money on one of the sites that has announced plans to close US accounts, i can understand your apprehension, but for the most part i don't think there is anything to worry about.if i were an American player, i would have been more concerned with the Patriot Act, and the government's powers to track your online activity as it relates to financial transactions (especially if your taxes are not airtight) than with a toothless law about banks.i can't see how the online poker landscape will change too much, and it sounds like even PartyPoker will not be out for long. who could blame them for not wanting to walk away from about $400 million/year?if you stop playing online poker, the terrorists, i mean, politicians, win.
If you obey the laws than how can the Patriot Act hurt you?
If you obey the laws than how can the Patriot Act hurt you?
touche. if you obey the laws, i don't think either law will directly hurt you financially. however, many people are in violation of laws, be they tax evasion, gambling online in states where state law prohibits it, or accidentally accepting a money transfer from Osama bin Laden.in general, though, without even violating any laws, the US government has given themselves the power to arrest and detain a citizen suspected of dangerous activity, ship them to a foreign country, perform "aggressive" interrogations which fall just short of torture, appoint them pre-selected military legal council who may have no trial experience, withhold evidence from them which is deemed "classified",try and execute them without informing anyone about these proceedings, including the original detainment. i would call this being hurt by the Patriot Act.