Sounds like DN got a good one from his pal. Keeping your arms in front of you a bit longer is a good idea if you've gotten too flat in your takeaway. It may be a good idea for DN to exaggerate this movement when he starts to hit balls since we generally only make about 50% of the adjustment we think we are making. I'll bet he sees immediate results.Go low --Burgerman P.S. In Las Vegas next for Frys.com Open

There is a tip like this in Harvey Penicks little red book. Also watched steve elkington hitting balls and he commented about always keeping the club "in front of you". Hes got one of the prettiest swings ever

There is a tip like this in Harvey Penicks little red book. Also watched steve elkington hitting balls and he commented about always keeping the club "in front of you". Hes got one of the prettiest swings ever
I had Rocco Mediate working with me today. He gave me a drill to work on and three swing thoughts:1. Stand Up taller (I crouch too much over the ball)2. Your head DOES go back, then forward, just not up and down.3. The Wall Drill. Stand up straight against a wall. Take one step forward. Now swing the club without ever touching the wall.
3. The Wall Drill. Stand up straight against a wall. Take one step forward. Now swing the club without ever touching the wall.
this one seems interesting, ive never done it but im guessing you have to pad your wall the first few times you attempt it, lol.
I had Rocco Mediate working with me today. He gave me a drill to work on and three swing thoughts:1. Stand Up taller (I crouch too much over the ball)2. Your head DOES go back, then forward, just not up and down.3. The Wall Drill. Stand up straight against a wall. Take one step forward. Now swing the club without ever touching the wall.
Rocco is cool. His glasses are not.Very cool though to have Rocco in your bag
Rocco is cool. His glasses are not.Very cool though to have Rocco in your bag
Hope that Rocco gets out of Daniel's bag, otherwise, Daniel won't have any place to put his golf clubs. Just kidding. Rocco is a very cool guy and he's fun to hang with.

The wall drill is very good, my trainer showed it to me about a year ago, worked fine, but you have to commit to it, and dont switch to your old swing when your on the course.Just remember to get your shoulders turned right, its so FREAKIN important, thats my biggest problem now, and if you dont get it inside your head when you start playing golf, you are going to have serious problem after a few years.

Daniel,Ten mins with me and Ill fix your game. You need a caddy telling you what to do. I took out a europeon pro out the other day and he shot the course record 64. Ive fixed a lot worse players game in less time. Come play cascata. Phil and Barry were out there about a week ago, they loved it. By the way, Phil's ride is off the hook. Other guests were taking pictures of it.CheersPokerLooper

Rocco is very cool. Always a huge fan favorite at the Phoenix Open.So how is the game lately anyway? Drills helping? :club: