Canadian Politics Is Quite A Joke

gotcha, didn't try to correct you, just defending your homeland. :club:
howsy chi town checky? I'm too tired to respond to this thread, but i really enjoyed your staunch defence of our Nation. you can chalk my friend Jesse under the good healthcare, they didn't search his pockets for an insurance card last night when they found him stabbed three times!
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, first time I ever posted here. You wouldn't know me if I did tell you my real name.
? So why come to a poker forum to talk about Canadian politics? Something is screwy here. Something you're hiding.
gotcha, didn't try to correct you, just defending your homeland. :club:
Hey, I see you're from Chicago, I have a question:I'm visiting a friend in Chicago later this month, and we've made a little bet as to whether I can finish an entire pizza from Chicago by myself. Am I taking the worst of it?
howsy chi town checky? I'm too tired to respond to this thread, but i really enjoyed your staunch defence of our Nation. you can chalk my friend Jesse under the good healthcare, they didn't search his pockets for an insurance card last night when they found him stabbed three times!
weed's worse, booze is cheaper. kinda a wash in my book. :)jesus man, i hope your friend is ok!
Hey, I see you're from Chicago, I have a question:I'm visiting a friend in Chicago later this month, and we've made a little bet as to whether I can finish an entire pizza from Chicago by myself. Am I taking the worst of it?
lol, assuming he's talking deep dish only, you're totally ****ed, dude. :club:
weed's worse, booze is cheaper. kinda a wash in my book. :)jesus man, i hope your friend is ok!
punctured lung, missed his heart by two cm's (for the sake of throwing fuel on the fire that's just under an inch) then two stab wounds in the back. Fortunatly they have descriptions of both of them, they better find them before some of the guys in the kitchen do! but he's gonna be fine!
weed's worse, booze is cheaper. kinda a wash in my book. :)jesus man, i hope your friend is ok!lol, assuming he's talking deep dish only, you're totally ****ed, dude. :club:
Lol, fair enough.GG 20 bucks plus price of pizza.
punctured lung, missed his heart by two cm's (for the sake of throwing fuel on the fire that's just under an inch) then two stab wounds in the back. Fortunatly they have descriptions of both of them, they better find them before some of the guys in the kitchen do! but he's gonna be fine!
wow, that's insane, man. give him my best, eh?was it just a random mugging thing on a street somewhere?
wow, that's insane, man. give him my best, eh?was it just a random mugging thing on a street somewhere?
dunno, haven't spoken to him, going to see him at sunnybrook tomorow! It was for his Ipod, he put up a fight (tough SOB) then they stabbed him, two guys
It's some pretty thick stuff. I guess if you had a huge enough stomach maybe, but it depends on the size of the pizza and topping too I suppose. If you are an average sized guy I would say no way.
lol, i was expecting something a little more profanity laced.
Oh I could do profanity. I've got a real potty mouth. :club: But I didn't want one of the nazi mods issuing me a warning for swearing in General. yes that means you Alan
Oh I could do profanity. I've got a real potty mouth. :club: But I didn't want one of the nazi mods issuing me a warning for swearing in General. yes that means you Alan
lol...i do like the flames though, i'm from toronto so i can like both oilers and flames...works well cause i hate the esks and stamps (they got beat up good tongiht)
It's also well known that Canada is known for being a peaceful nation, etc, which is why we are well respected when we go to foreign countries, but for some reason, when Americans go abroad, they aren't.I wonder why?- Zach
My family and I travel a lot around the world and when we do so we tell people we are Canadian sometimes because like it or not Americans are hated pretty widely around the world. Some people hate us to the point that they will do us harm simply for being American. I know there are many people that do this. I am not happy with American politics right now either. One great part about this country is the fact that you can say "Bush ****ing sucks and this country is pretty much being run by a complete moron" without getting shot. Daniel or any other Canadian is free to voice their opinion about the USA as well, regardless of whether they live here or not. with a 36% approval rating for bush, this mean 64% of Americans are unhappy about the way things are in this country right now too. UsCitizen it's time to let your patriotism cool down a little and realize that one of the things that makes this country great is freedom of speech. You may not like what people may have to say, but you can't ever stop them from saying it.
My family and I travel a lot around the world and when we do so we tell people we are Canadian sometimes because like it or not Americans are hated pretty widely around the world. Some people hate us to the point that they will do us harm simply for being American. I know there are many people that do this. I am not happy with American politics right now either. One great part about this country is the fact that you can say "Bush ****ing sucks and this country is pretty much being run by a complete moron" without getting shot. Daniel or any other Canadian is free to voice their opinion about the USA as well, regardless of whether they live here or not. with a 36% approval rating for bush, this mean 64% of Americans are unhappy about the way things are in this country right now too. UsCitizen it's time to let your patriotism cool down a little and realize that one of the things that makes this country great is freedom of speech. You may not like what people may have to say, but you can't ever stop them from saying it.
QFT.
Because it is an accurate assessment of the situation, IMO.You do know what QFT stands for, don't you?
lol.. I guess not... haha.. I thought it meant Quit ****ing talking.. what a noob I am
lol.. I guess not... haha.. I thought it meant Quit ****ing talking.. what a noob I am
it might sometimes.:club:USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
USA > Canada!!!!!!! + World
That's exactly the attitude that makes everyone hate us. Well that and the fact that we do whatever the hell we want and have military stationed in tons of different countries. A little humility never hurt anyone.